Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86

Thread: All you cry babies

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Veteran connecticutsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    southern connecticut
    Posts
    2,700
    My Mood
    Manic
    WE have alegit running game and the Ravens can't stop the run also Flacco is not eli Manning the giants recievers are better than the Raven recievers i don't see us losing

  2. #22
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    That about sums it up...
    well its clear this forum gets deluded by a win.

    No doubt half of you think we balled against the Giants.

    The Giants played a poor game tonight, Manning was utter ****.

    Of course I want to see Harrison break Flacco's neck in two weeks time and see Ray Rice spread like an eagle like McGahee was a few years ago, perhaps this time with just lots of snow falling on his immobile body.

    There am I still a Ratbird fan?

    I just use senses, the Steelers really aren't that great and it doesn't matter if the AFC is poor because the NFC is strong and we will get beat by quite a few teams.

    No way do we beat the Pack/49ers not going to happen.

    If we do get to the playoffs again, its just going to be another Super Bowl losing effort.

  3. #23
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Also... you guys? As in you're not putting yourself in the same group as the rest of us? As in you're not a Steelers fan? As in your a Ravens fan?!

    HAH. I knew it. Case cracked ladies and gents.
    His cover was blown a long time ago Eve He's just slipping up and making it more obvious now.

  4. #24
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    WE have alegit running game and the Ravens can't stop the run also Flacco is not eli Manning the giants recievers are better than the Raven recievers i don't see us losing
    Yes Redman is impressive, never lost hope on him. Dwyer is great. Batch just writes blogs and Mendenhall hasn't lived up to what he was worth.

    All in all we have got two great backs to go forward with.

    I will eat my crow and shut up if we beat the Ratbirds.

    quote me on a signature or something we can agree upon to make me look stupid, I see Ravens winning division again.

    and if we lose against the Ravens, you guys get off my case and let some negativity flow through this forum.

  5. #25
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I just use senses, the Steelers really aren't that great and it doesn't matter if the AFC is poor because the NFC is strong and we will get beat by quite a few teams.
    You use senses?! My god, I use senses too! Which ones do you use?? I usually rely on sight, hearing, touch, and sometimes smell and taste come into play.

  6. #26
    Draft Pick terrible.towel43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    295
    obvious troll is obvious

  7. #27
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    well its clear this forum gets deluded by a win.

    No doubt half of you think we balled against the Giants.

    The Giants played a poor game tonight, Manning was utter ****.

    Of course I want to see Harrison break Flacco's neck in two weeks time and see Ray Rice spread like an eagle like McGahee was a few years ago, perhaps this time with just lots of snow falling on his immobile body.

    There am I still a Ratbird fan?

    I just use senses, the Steelers really aren't that great and it doesn't matter if the AFC is poor because the NFC is strong and we will get beat by quite a few teams.

    No way do we beat the Pack/49ers not going to happen.

    If we do get to the playoffs again, its just going to be another Super Bowl losing effort.
    49ers....lol the niners are over-rated......Pack has their holes to Flame....Rodgers is the most sacked QB in the NFL......

  8. #28
    Starter SuperSteelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas (gamble town)
    Posts
    1,400
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [QUOTE=Flame;518158]I bet you wish you could take this post back. Bawahahahaha

  9. #29
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Of course I want to see Harrison break Flacco's neck in two weeks time and see Ray Rice spread like an eagle like McGahee was a few years ago, perhaps this time with just lots of snow falling on his immobile body.

    There am I still a Ratbird fan?
    Okay, so you're a Bengals fan. Browns fan?

  10. #30
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    49ers....lol the niners are over-rated......Pack has their holes to Flame....Rodgers is the most sacked QB in the NFL......
    what about the Bears? see what they did to the Titans today? IMPRESSIVE defense. As long as Cutler doesn't play ****** that teams pretty damn good.

    And a team that BEAT us.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •