Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: All you cry babies

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    You do know they STATISTICALLY had a better pass defense and passer rating.

Yes the 2008 was the best modern defense around but wow, you and your ****ing steeler shades and drink.
    2008 is in contention for the best defense of all time. No comparing it to any other recent defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I like Flame posting on this site....Would be boring if everybody just agreed and posted the same crap over.........
    I agree, we need someone to stir up the pot; it makes things fun. Even if I don't agree with what he says, it's still nice to see a different (if at times controversial) perspective on this team we all love. Plus I like that he sticks to his guns no matter what, haha.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I like Flame posting on this site....Would be boring if everybody just agreed and posted the same crap over.........
    Exactly why I said something. It keeps things lively and fun....until someone makes it personnel.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    2008 is in contention for the best defense of all time. No comparing it to any other recent defense.
    oh get the **** out of this thread if you don't think anything can be discussed or compared to the "best" in this case the 2008 steelers defense wasn't the best of all time, it's top 5 but not the best.

1. 76 steelers
    2. 85 bears
    3. 71 vikings
    4. 08 steelers
    5. 00 ratbirds

and for the record I would much rather have the 09 jets pass defense than the 08 steelers defense.

But i expect someone like you who to totally think

OMG ITS A JETS FAN!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Stop feeding the Rat bird troll, he will eventually go away...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    But i expect someone like you who to totally think

OMG ITS A JETS FAN!!!
    Indeed I do.

My Mood
    Devilish
    there are two types of football fans.

ones that recognize weaknesses and get frustrated by certain things being overlooked seemingly year after year,

and ones that blindly scream THE<insertfavoriteteamnamehere>AREBESTESTTEAMINWOR LDANDNOONECANEVERBEATTHEMCUZTHEYAREBESTTEAMEVERAND ANYONEWHOSAYSOTHERWISEISARATBIRDSFAN!

ive seen flame post some pretty stupid **** in the past, and ive called him out on them when i have, but i can't fault him for this one. i've always had a problem with blind faith and prefer to examine evidence so i can form an educated opinion as to the reality of any given situation. that doesnt mean that im a browns fan. it just means that while im a steeler fan for life, win or lose, i can recognize when another team is as good or better than the steelers in any given year. **** happens, people get injured, draft picks dont pan out, and sometimes trees fall on your house. life goes on. as does my love for the black and gold. i happen to have the ability to love something that isnt perfect.

My Mood
    Manic
    Yeah i really enjoy his homophobic and racist remarks they bring so much credibility to SA .I'm just sayin

Agree with Flame(steeler4life)<----same person , or be or be insulted there you have all been warned lol
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 11-09-2012 at 07:42 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Yeah i really enjoy his homophobic and racist remarks they bring so much credibility to SA .I'm just sayin

Agree with Flame(steeler4life)<----same person , or be or be insulted there you have all been warned lol
    What have I said racist??????????

My Mood
    Clowns
    Are we still talking about this ****??? Can someone please close this thread and lets move on...

Thread Information