Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: All you cry babies

Bookmark and Share
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Wow we should just get rid of this thread!! I mean Flame come on man!!We won the game, yea it wasnt perfect but we still WON THE GAME!!!! Ben is playing MVP type football, the running game is going good considering all the injuries, WRs are playing good yea Wallace is dropping passes but thats because he was holding out, he'll bounce back and did today. Because that quick pass over the middle to him he OUT RAN the Giants D. The D is playing with what they have all the injuries. Now either your a Browns,Ravens, Bengals fan or a banwaggon steelers fan. I mean yea we all complain, get mad at the game trust me i do too like the rest of us on here. But lets face it this game was closer than what it really was. If we take that FUMBLE back to a Incomplete Pass like it was there's 7 points off the board and that hit to the head which it clearly wasnt theres another 7 points off the board, thats 14 points off the board. I mean not saying they wouldnt of scored but we would of held them to a field goal on that so called hit to the head call. Still think your a Ravens or Browns fan!!!

Draft Pick
    Hey Flame, just so you know all of us TRUE Steelers fans like to "DICK " all over your idiotic threads. You have got to be the biggest nincompoop that has ever claimed to be a Steelers fan. So what if we lose to the Ratbirds? Then so be it, but we will still pull for them with everything we have and then critique the game accordingly. We obviously know that we can't win 'em all, but we critique the good points and the bad points whether it be a loss or a win. So with that, do us all a favor and go crawl back into YOUR "cesspit."

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Flame is just eating up all this attention..we'll let it go for a bit yet before we shut it down

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Flame,

I'm not sure if your a troll or not. I can kiiiinda see what your talking about. But we neutralized the Giants offense today. And if the refs didn't give them that bullshit fumble TD, the game wouldn't have been that close. You're not being balanced in your assessments because if you also notice...

The O-line has been intact the last couple of games and that has made a ton of difference. We are building confidence and restoring our identity. By the time we see the Ravens, we will be ready.

If you notice today, Flacco is already in prime choke mode.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

But make no mistake Flame,

If we beat the Ravens, and you are still coming in here acting like this, I will be the one to start a post asking Blitz to ban you from this room and there are a lot of poster who will back me.

But make no mistake Flame,

If we beat the Ravens, and you are still coming in here acting like this, I will be the one to start a post asking Blitz to ban you from this room and there are a lot of poster who will back me.

I see Flame is at it again bashing the Steelers. Ayayay!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    I see Flame is at it again bashing the Steelers. Ayayay!
    Wouldn't see no reason why I can't bash - a forum is an open invitation to talk Steelers football.

@Real Deal Steel, you can whatever you like, I won't be happy that we lose to the Ratbirds at all, but I won't need to start another thread about it plenty of other people will.

Anyway, let's not overlook the Chiefs just yet.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Flame is just eating up all this attention..we'll let it go for a bit yet before we shut it down
    6000 views or almost is quite the contribution to the site in trafficking compared to other threads made around the same time (not even 500 views yet).

kisses to all who commented, x

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    6000 views or almost is quite the contribution to the site in trafficking compared to other threads made around the same time (not even 500 views yet).

kisses to all who commented, x

Flame I have no problem with you being critical...I think its the right of ever fan and I'm even critical but I just can't really find anything to complain about after yesterdays win....I agree this team has holes but the AFC is crazy wide open this year.....If this team can get healthy and go on a nice winning streak then they will be in the thick of things in the AFC......

Thread Information