Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anthony Gonzalez

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    lol, only partly, cause we keep talking about gonzales at the end of the post lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

ok im gonna highjack my own thread just cause i have a question for you koop.

You like texas, you like the spurs, what made you a steeler fan? any story there?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    ok im gonna highjack my own thread just cause i have a question for you koop.

You like texas, you like the spurs, what made you a steeler fan? any story there?
    yeah, a story i've said a few times on this board.........but i'll say it again

i'm been a spurs fan all my life, basketball has always come first for me..........

but growing up my cousin made me in to a cowboy hater so i could **** ppl off, he even bought me buffalo bill clothes so i could wear during those superbowls lol.......

in 2000 which was my freshman year in high school, is when i finally got into football, it was preseason and i was talking with my friends, one was a cowboys fan and i talked **** to him about the cowboys and then he said who's your team, and out of nowhere steelers popped out of my mouth, and he talked ****, and i didn't really talk back cause i didn't know anything about the steelers, but i didn't want to look like a dick rider and bounce from team to team so i just stuck with them throughout the year and ever since then i've been hardcore lol..........

i picked ut as my team in 2003 because my cousin was really into college sports and i didn't really know nothing about college sports either so i just went with whoever he liked, chris simms was the qb then

good story lol, the same thing must happen all over since theres steeler fans from coast to coast.

ok back on topic, gonzo....yeah, second round potential, wouldnt work with us lol

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    the reason for that was because y'all suspended him because all the **** that was happening with the boosters and him reporting stuff stolen, y'all wouldn't even let him around the team when he was suspended that's why he decided to fight the nfl to let him in..........

and yeah, gonzales won't fit here, but that wasn't really the point of the thread it was just to get the opinion of where he would go........we don't need a wr in the first 3 rounds anyway........
    you gotta be kidding me? so he is accepting illegal stuff and we dont want any part of that so we tell him to leave is our problem?? I dont think so and yeah OSU turned him into a criminal in his caddy driving armed like rambo have drunk? Gonzalez is going to be alright

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Not to continue this thread off topic but I have to say something about Maurice Clarett he had the world in the palm of his hand when he helped the Buckeyes win that National title. Its his fault and only his fault alone on how his life has ended up. Its sad really its sad. That saddest thing in life is wated talent. But I don't feel sorry for him. He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel-x View Post
    you gotta be kidding me? so he is accepting illegal stuff and we dont want any part of that so we tell him to leave is our problem?? I dont think so and yeah OSU turned him into a criminal in his caddy driving armed like rambo have drunk? Gonzalez is going to be alright
    y'all were part of it, i'm sure y'all gave to him, and then once problems came up y'all tried to act all innocent....every school pays their players illegally, y'all just got called out and ruined the dudes life by not supporting him but pushing him off the bridge

gonzalez will have to make a name for himself on special teams first......

Quote Originally Posted by Steel-x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    y'all were part of it, i'm sure y'all gave to him, and then once problems came up y'all tried to act all innocent....every school pays their players illegally, y'all just got called out and ruined the dudes life by not supporting him but pushing him off the bridge

gonzalez will have to make a name for himself on special teams first......

lol why bother.....

Gonzalez doesnt have hair.....there keep it goin lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    gonzalez is gonna help hispanics take over the the nfl

Thread Information