Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Anthony Gonzalez

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,253

    Anthony Gonzalez

    What do you guys think about him? where do you think he'll go? hes a hell of a returner....is willie reid ok? i havent heard a thing on him. Gonzo runs a 4.3 and is a good route runner...im not quite sure what his draft stcok is right now, but...

  2. #2
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i don't want no osu failures on this team lol.......i rather wait to see if ried will be back.....and if he isn't holmes improved a lot on special teams through out the season so i'm not to worried about punt returners just yet
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  3. #3
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,253
    Holmes really did get alot better towards the end of the season, but im just wondering how good this guy has been and where he might end up....like is he a second round guy or a fifth round guy?

  4. #4
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    if ppl are smart no on touches those osu failures lol........i say 3 rounder and if he has a good combine a 2nd rounder........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  5. #5
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    if ppl are smart no on touches those osu failures lol........i say 3 rounder and if he has a good combine a 2nd rounder........
    Hey Koop Santonio Holmes went to Ohio State. A certain Heisman Trophey RB also went to Ohio State in Eddie George. One of the best LT's Orlando Pace in NFL history was a Buckeye.

    Recent history suggests that Ohio State puts out good NFL players. I know they go their *** kicked against Florida but I don't have a problem at all with Ohio State players.

  6. #6
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    Holmes really did get alot better towards the end of the season, but im just wondering how good this guy has been and where he might end up....like is he a second round guy or a fifth round guy?
    I like Anthony Gonzalez I think he is going to be a solid pro. I would say he has a shot to go in the 2nd round. I would think maybe third round would be more then likely he would go.

  7. #7
    The Absolute Truth Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Hey Koop Santonio Holmes went to Ohio State. A certain Heisman Trophey RB also went to Ohio State in Eddie George. One of the best LT's Orlando Pace in NFL history was a Buckeye.

    Recent history suggests that Ohio State puts out good NFL players. I know they go their *** kicked against Florida but I don't have a problem at all with Ohio State players.
    when i say osu failures i mean the players that pulled possibly the biggest choke job in sports history in this years national championship game.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  8. #8
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    when i say osu failures i mean the players that pulled the biggest choke job in sports history in this years national championship game.........
    I knew what you were talking about thats why I said even though they got their *** kicked by Florida..The Buckeyes in recent history have proven to produce very good NFL players.

  9. #9
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,253
    yeah, ours was pre-failure lol

  10. #10
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Oh yeah, Koopa talking low about OSU. You have no damn business running your mouth about Ohio State. WE KICKED YOUR *** IN THE DEEPEST PART OF LONE STAR STATE.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Another good article on Anthony Smith
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 08:41 PM
  3. Troy will need to stay on Gonzalez
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •