Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Gonzalez

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Gonzalez

What do you guys think about him? where do you think he'll go? hes a hell of a returner....is willie reid ok? i havent heard a thing on him. Gonzo runs a 4.3 and is a good route runner...im not quite sure what his draft stcok is right now, but...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i don't want no osu failures on this team lol.......i rather wait to see if ried will be back.....and if he isn't holmes improved a lot on special teams through out the season so i'm not to worried about punt returners just yet
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Holmes really did get alot better towards the end of the season, but im just wondering how good this guy has been and where he might end up....like is he a second round guy or a fifth round guy?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    if ppl are smart no on touches those osu failures lol........i say 3 rounder and if he has a good combine a 2nd rounder........

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    if ppl are smart no on touches those osu failures lol........i say 3 rounder and if he has a good combine a 2nd rounder........
    Hey Koop Santonio Holmes went to Ohio State. A certain Heisman Trophey RB also went to Ohio State in Eddie George. One of the best LT's Orlando Pace in NFL history was a Buckeye.

Recent history suggests that Ohio State puts out good NFL players. I know they go their *** kicked against Florida but I don't have a problem at all with Ohio State players.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    Holmes really did get alot better towards the end of the season, but im just wondering how good this guy has been and where he might end up....like is he a second round guy or a fifth round guy?
    I like Anthony Gonzalez I think he is going to be a solid pro. I would say he has a shot to go in the 2nd round. I would think maybe third round would be more then likely he would go.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Hey Koop Santonio Holmes went to Ohio State. A certain Heisman Trophey RB also went to Ohio State in Eddie George. One of the best LT's Orlando Pace in NFL history was a Buckeye.

Recent history suggests that Ohio State puts out good NFL players. I know they go their *** kicked against Florida but I don't have a problem at all with Ohio State players.
    when i say osu failures i mean the players that pulled possibly the biggest choke job in sports history in this years national championship game.........

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    when i say osu failures i mean the players that pulled the biggest choke job in sports history in this years national championship game.........
    I knew what you were talking about thats why I said even though they got their *** kicked by Florida..The Buckeyes in recent history have proven to produce very good NFL players.

yeah, ours was pre-failure lol

House of Steel
    Oh yeah, Koopa talking low about OSU. You have no damn business running your mouth about Ohio State. WE KICKED YOUR *** IN THE DEEPEST PART OF LONE STAR STATE.

Thread Information