Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Anthony Gonzalez

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Oh yeah, Koopa talking low about OSU. You have no damn business running your mouth about Ohio State. WE KICKED YOUR *** IN THE DEEPEST PART OF LONE STAR STATE.
    and yet, y'all have nothing at all to show for it.....see when ut beats osu they go all the way and win it all....they don't choke....our number 10 single handedly wins us the national championship, while y'alls number 10 only gets 6 total yards and pretty much single handedly lost the game cause he couldn't do jack

    ut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> osu


    anyway, Gonzales came out to early, but i don't blame him i guess, i wouldn't want to stay on a sinking ship either
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  2. #12
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Once again, I am going to save my thoughts to myself, I don't want to ruff your feathers again, my poor friend. This is too easy. It ends now.

  3. #13
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    smh, then don't post period, who cares if you are gonna hold back, just don't post, it's pointless, i know you got the post whore title to keep true but there was no need for that post.......... keep to subject don't insult and keep going, you got me pissed yesterday cause you insulted me and my loyalty from the start, here we are just having a friendly rivals discussion.......

    again, gonzales will be a second to third round pick.....if he has a good combine he'll be a for sure second round pick cause of his speed and potential
    Last edited by Koopa; 01-30-2007 at 01:11 AM.
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  4. #14
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    I agree with you Koop about Anthony Gonzalez. I do like the guy alot though. I think he is going to be a solid pro.

  5. #15
    Banned K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,999
    i like that hes real smart, he finished with a 4.0, he runs real nice routes and can be that guy with the break away speed, but with ginn being that guy he made himself a possesion guy and was a realiable target.

  6. #16
    Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IN YOUR PC
    Posts
    1,620
    Koopa hates OSU because they lost boo hoo if this tatement is true

    ut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> osu

    What was your overall record and um ranking? Never mind I know the answer. Your starting to sound like your buddy roy.

    Gonzalez probably could be a Mike Furrery type and not to much more. Good #3.

  7. #17
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel-x View Post
    Koopa hates OSU because they lost boo hoo if this tatement is true

    ut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> osu

    What was your overall record and um ranking? Never mind I know the answer. Your starting to sound like your buddy roy.

    Gonzalez probably could be a Mike Furrery type and not to much more. Good #3.
    no, i hated osu for what they did to Clarette, they let him win y'all a national championship and then threw him under the bus.....y'all have only beat us once, and we beat y'all once.....so there's no real hate from the teams playing each other, i just don't like osu for what they did lol

    if gonzalez is a furrery type ain't that's good good thing??? didn't the dude just have a 1000 yard season??
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  8. #18
    Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IN YOUR PC
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    no, i hated osu for what they did to Clarette, they let him win y'all a national championship and then threw him under the bus.....y'all have only beat us once, and we beat y'all once.....so there's no real hate from the teams playing each other, i just don't like osu for what they did lol

    if gonzalez is a furrery type ain't that's good good thing??? didn't the dude just have a 1000 yard season??
    Yeah he had that in a correct system he wont fit here.

    On the osu thing we threw the hood rat under the bus? he is the one that wanted to fight the NFL and try to get drafted? you have got to be kidding me right

  9. #19
    Banned K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,999

  10. #20
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel-x View Post
    Yeah he had that in a correct system he wont fit here.

    On the osu thing we threw the hood rat under the bus? he is the one that wanted to fight the NFL and try to get drafted? you have got to be kidding me right
    the reason for that was because y'all suspended him because all the **** that was happening with the boosters and him reporting stuff stolen, y'all wouldn't even let him around the team when he was suspended that's why he decided to fight the nfl to let him in..........



    and yeah, gonzales won't fit here, but that wasn't really the point of the thread it was just to get the opinion of where he would go........we don't need a wr in the first 3 rounds anyway........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Another good article on Anthony Smith
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 10:40 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 09:41 PM
  3. Troy will need to stay on Gonzalez
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •