Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypothetical "Who do you trust?"

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    winners want the ball... Ben is a winner
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

It's hard to say they have both failed us. If it's 31-27 Giants I'd say I want Ben with the ball. If it's 13-10 I'd say I want the defense on the field.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    You know what I'm sick of hearing how Ben didn't get the job done against the Titans late...Ben made a audible to the right call on 2 and 6 and if Batch would hit the hole he would have picked up the first down easily.........making Suisham's field goal try a lot easier........wish I had video but that hole was huge for Batch....I'm not blaming Batch since he really is so raw as a player but just saying the QB makes the right call and the RB just missed the hole......

Ben threw a pick six in Denver so no doubt that was on him.........The Oakland game come on guys Ben never should been in that situation in the first place since the offense did score 31 points and had a 10 point lead on the freaking Raiders....lol I view the Raiders game as team loss really......

[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;517616]You know what I'm sick of hearing how Ben didn't get the job done against the Titans late...[QUOTE]

When I think of the Titans and Raiders game, I just think of the defense and shake my head. I don't blame Ben at all, in either loss. Offense has put up big points every game, and eaten up the clock like crazy. In my opinion, the loses have all been on the defense, even the Denver game. Sure Ben threw a pick six at Mile High, but we also put up enough points to win, if our defense wasn't busy getting picked apart by Manning.
    Last edited by SnakeEyes43; 11-02-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Mad
    [QUOTE=SnakeEyes43;517618][QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;517616]You know what I'm sick of hearing how Ben didn't get the job done against the Titans late...

When I think of the Titans and Raiders game, I just think of the defense and shake my head. I don't blame Ben at all, in either loss. Offense has put up big points every game, and eaten up the clock like crazy. In my opinion, the loses have all been on the defense, even the Denver game. Sure Ben threw a pick six at Mile High, but we also put up enough points to win, if our defense wasn't busy getting picked apart by Manning.
    I agree trust me but Ben did throw the pick six against the Donkeys so its hard to go to bat for Ben on that one....lol I agree with the Raiders game since the offense put up more then enough points to win that football game.....

I think some fans don't factor in the Haley offense and the adjustments by the players that had to be made in the first half of the season.....The OL being in musical chairs again due to injury didn't help at times to.....I think the offense is really close to showing their full potential....I think in the 2nd half of the season if the OL can stay healthy then the offense should be a top five NFL unit.....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben has done enough in his career that I give him the benefit of the doubt most of the time when the game is on the line. yeah sometimes he'll toss that pick 6 like he did earlier this year but normally with the ball in his hands and time available on the clock I like his chances.

This offense has the firepower to be the most potent in team history, there is little doubt of that in my mind. There is just simply too much talent available, but they can never all get on the field at the same time. The OL is as much a skill position as anyone else when it comes right down to it; just stay healthy somehow, someway and anything is possible.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Ben has done enough in his career that I give him the benefit of the doubt most of the time when the game is on the line. yeah sometimes he'll toss that pick 6 like he did earlier this year but normally with the ball in his hands and time available on the clock I like his chances.

This offense has the firepower to be the most potent in team history, there is little doubt of that in my mind. There is just simply too much talent available, but they can never all get on the field at the same time. The OL is as much a skill position as anyone else when it comes right down to it; just stay healthy somehow, someway and anything is possible.
    Wallace, Brown, Millers, Sanders, the RB's being a factor in the passing game so yea this Steelers offense could end being one of the best in team history.....The running game is back thanks to Dwyer.....Plus the OL opening up consistent holes has been a plus......Please keep Mike Adams at RT.... Ben really should have 4500 yards and 30+ TD at the end of the season.....

Thread Information