Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Ben vs Eli

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    These two are the best QB class to come out since Elway and Marino, no question about it in my mind. I often wonder how Rivers would have done had he been on a team that had any decent talent from one year to the next; not losing 6 games in a row all the time.

Eli is a master of the 4th quarter for sure, that dude has ice running through his veins when the game is on the line.

Ben will battle right to the very end, not afraid to take chances to make a big play.

These guys should be fun to watch, it's too bad they can't actually play against each other..LOL

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by CowherPower View Post
    These two are the best QB class to come out since Elway and Marino, no question about it in my mind. I often wonder how Rivers would have done had he been on a team that had any decent talent from one year to the next; not losing 6 games in a row all the time.

Eli is a master of the 4th quarter for sure, that dude has ice running through his veins when the game is on the line.

Ben will battle right to the very end, not afraid to take chances to make a big play.

These guys should be fun to watch, it's too bad they can't actually play against each other..LOL
    If Rivers had decent talent around him?......I would say LaDanian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates in his prime, Vincent Jackson, is some very nice talent.........Rivers had players around him........Philip Rivers is the most over-rated QB in the NFL.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    If Rivers had decent talent around him?......I would say LaDanian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates in his prime, Vincent Jackson, is some very nice talent.........Rivers had players around him........Philip Rivers is the most over-rated QB in the NFL.........
    yes he has had great talent. I wouldn't call him the most over rated because he very consistently put up numbers. But this year and last year he has gotten worse not better. Over rated now for sure.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    yes he has had great talent. I wouldn't call him the most over rated because he very consistently put up numbers. But this year and last year he has gotten worse not better. Over rated now for sure.
    I think he is a fraud and has no heart.......How many times will he just quickly thrown the ball into the ground and doesn't try at all to extend the play....I really don't care about numbers since Rivers never has won anything......Ben won early in his career but the so called experts said he didn't have the numbers but Ben has proven he could put up numbers as well with still winning another Super Bowl and getting to a third Super Bowl......

It wasn't to long ago that many so called experts said Rivers was the best of the 2004 draft class....Not so much now but only a few years ago.....lol I think its clear who is number 3 in that draft class and really if Rivers doesn't stop regressing he will be 4th behind Schaub.....lol

Good point. He never was 1 or 2 and he's 4th now. I'd take Schaub.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information