Thread: How did Legs look?

Bookmark and Share

How did Legs look?

Here in Williamsport Pa, I didnt get to see the team play. It was either EAGLES/FACLONS or JETS/DOLHPINS.

I know Legs played well against the Bengals, just wondering how he played today. Legs is a way better Center than guard imho. I pull for the guy, he works his *** off.

Thanks.

He didn't play today. Pouncey was back and played amazing

Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    He didn't play today. Pouncey was back and played amazing
    O man, I feel bad now lol. Well thats good news to hear. Like I said I couldnt watch the game at all

Veteran
    Legs is a decent back up center. He fills that position well. He sucks at guard, but he's definitely worth a roster spot.

How did Legs look?

Legs had a hell of a game against the bungles.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    he looked great in his natural position... on the sideline
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

He looked great on the bench while Pouncey dominated.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

2nd String
    Common' now, that is cold. He is just a guy working at his job. He has done everything the Steelers have asked and more. He had a great game last week. Do you know what it takes to get into the NFL? Even to be a backup on a team like the Steelers with a Pro Bowl lineman like Pouncey one spot ahead of you? Three hundred million people in the US, and the guy played his way to this position. Belittling all of that for the sake of some giggles. Common' Man! Give the guy credit!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Common' now, that is cold. He is just a guy working at his job. He has done everything the Steelers have asked and more. He had a great game last week. Do you know what it takes to get into the NFL? Even to be a backup on a team like the Steelers with a Pro Bowl lineman like Pouncey one spot ahead of you? Three hundred million people in the US, and the guy played his way to this position. Belittling all of that for the sake of some giggles. Common' Man! Give the guy credit!
    Exactly. Some people expect a pro bowler at every position, even on the sideline as a backup. Legs is one of the most valuable linemen on the team, even if you count the starters. He comes in at a moments notice to play almost anywhere and plays well. With the injuries the Steelers OL seem to take every year, he is critical. That he is not Pouncey should not detract from what he does well.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Legursky played well vs the Bengals....He is what I always said he was a spot starter at center who could fill in incase of injury but not a full 16 game starter....I never want to see him at OG again.....But he is fine as a backup center....

Thread Information