Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers and Ravens schedules the rest of the way...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    texans-hater

Steelers and Ravens schedules the rest of the way...

Steelers: @Giants,CHIEFS,RAVENS,@Browns,@Ravens,CHARGERS,@Da llas, BENGALS,BROWNS.

Ravens : @Browns,RAIDERS,@Steelers,@Chargers,STEELERS,@Reds kins,BRONCOS,GIANTS,@Bengals

If you compare the two teams schedules the rest of the way in terms of who has the advantage to win the division I think you have to give the advantage to the Steelers. The Steelers after next week with their tough tough game with the Giants on the road still get to the play the Browns twice home and away,Kansas City at home who is terrible,the Chargers at home who are an absolute mess and cant win on the road especially on the East Coast,and the Steelers get the Bengals one more time at home. The Ravens on the other hand still have to play tough road games at Pittsburgh,at San Diego,at Washington,and at Cincy,and still have to play both Manning brothers back to back weeks albeit in Baltimore in December.

It's why that game against the Giants is so so key to win next week to allow us to most likely barring a horrific loss to the Chiefs at home who are terrible the following week it will allow the Steelers to stay at least one game behind the Ravens when they come in here in 3 weeks which means if the Steelers beat them they would own the tiebraker with the Ravens still having the much tougher schedule the last 6 games. I think when you breakdown both of these teams schedules the last 9 games when you compare both home and away schedules I think you have to say by getting a first look at it advantage goes clearly to the Steelers.

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Steelers: @Giants,CHIEFS,RAVENS,@Browns,@Ravens,CHARGERS,@Da llas, BENGALS,BROWNS.

Ravens : @Browns,RAIDERS,@Steelers,@Chargers,STEELERS,@Reds kins,BRONCOS,GIANTS,@Bengals

If you compare the two teams schedules the rest of the way in terms of who has the advantage to win the division I think you have to give the advantage to the Steelers. The Steelers after next week with their tough tough game with the Giants on the road still get to the play the Browns twice home and away,Kansas City at home who is terrible,the Chargers at home who are an absolute mess and cant win on the road especially on the East Coast,and the Steelers get the Bengals one more time at home. The Ravens on the other hand still have to play tough road games at Pittsburgh,at San Diego,at Washington,and at Cincy,and still have to play both Manning brothers back to back weeks albeit in Baltimore in December.

It's why that game against the Giants is so so key to win next week to allow us to most likely barring a horrific loss to the Chiefs at home who are terrible the following week it will allow the Steelers to stay at least one game behind the Ravens when they come in here in 3 weeks which means if the Steelers beat them they would own the tiebraker with the Ravens still having the much tougher schedule the last 6 games. I think when you breakdown both of these teams schedules the last 9 games when you compare both home and away schedules I think you have to say by getting a first look at it advantage goes clearly to the Steelers.
    Lets just hope the Ravens performance last week will be indicative of their future performance, if so we have a really good shot at winning the AFCN. Wish we would have beaten Oakland and Tennessee, those games might bite us in the *** at the end of the season.
    Release the Keisel!

Beating the Ravens twice fixes those losses.

Steelers and Ravens schedules the rest of the way...

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    This!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    These NFC games can't be overlooked. A loss to an NFC team isn't the worst thing in the world, but then you're climbing out of a hole you have to win every game. We can't count on the Ravens losing, we need to keep winning and if we do that then we can take the division by beating them twice. Anything less just leaves too much up to chance.

Having said that, I like our chances in the schedule going forward more than I do the Ravens.

Yes. Yes it would.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Steelers must sweep the Ravens period.........

My Mood
    Addicted
    After losing to the Raiders and Titans nothing is easy.

My Social Networks

Follow Steveo On Twitter Add Steveo on Facebook
    Actually the schedules look about the same to me. As others have already stated, just sweep Baltimore.

Thread Information