Steelers: @Giants,CHIEFS,RAVENS,@Browns,@Ravens,CHARGERS,@Da llas, BENGALS,BROWNS.

Ravens : @Browns,RAIDERS,@Steelers,@Chargers,STEELERS,@Reds kins,BRONCOS,GIANTS,@Bengals

If you compare the two teams schedules the rest of the way in terms of who has the advantage to win the division I think you have to give the advantage to the Steelers. The Steelers after next week with their tough tough game with the Giants on the road still get to the play the Browns twice home and away,Kansas City at home who is terrible,the Chargers at home who are an absolute mess and cant win on the road especially on the East Coast,and the Steelers get the Bengals one more time at home. The Ravens on the other hand still have to play tough road games at Pittsburgh,at San Diego,at Washington,and at Cincy,and still have to play both Manning brothers back to back weeks albeit in Baltimore in December.

It's why that game against the Giants is so so key to win next week to allow us to most likely barring a horrific loss to the Chiefs at home who are terrible the following week it will allow the Steelers to stay at least one game behind the Ravens when they come in here in 3 weeks which means if the Steelers beat them they would own the tiebraker with the Ravens still having the much tougher schedule the last 6 games. I think when you breakdown both of these teams schedules the last 9 games when you compare both home and away schedules I think you have to say by getting a first look at it advantage goes clearly to the Steelers.