Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: runningbacks

Bookmark and Share
    next year they'll be if faneca and simmons are gone.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    Theres nothing i would want more for Lenord to play on our team, who wouldn't. hes my favorite player in the draft. if he drops to the 3rd i pray the Steelers will take him becuase olb #1 ol #2 leanord #3 sounds great. Smith Fanaca Mahan Simmons Starks is a great line so we really only need a center or we could get a guard for next year. mabye a sleeper cb and were golden. BLACK AND GOLDEN.
    1. Patrick Willis/Adam Carricker/ Darrelle Revis/Jon Beason
    2. Paul Posluszny/Tony Hunt/Anthony Gonzalez/Justin Blalock
    3. Daymeion Hughes/Tim Crowder/Jason Hill

All of these guys are in order how I would draft them.

These are the guys I like if they fall into the positions I said. Also I think we should trade for anouther 2nd or 3rd rounder. but the Steelers arnt known for that. But if they did we should pick up Hunt and Blalock and not worry about are depth in OL or RB.

great list if you take carriker and revis out and put in spencer and timmons

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    great list if you take carriker and revis out and put in spencer and timmons
    if we take a corner in the 1st 2 rounds ill ill slap the closest person to me.... and did i miss something in the last 2 days, is there REALLY a chance Puz drops into the 2nd round!?!?!?

there is a chance he slips to the second, not to us, theres no way he makes it past Gruden in the second...gruden was all over his dick at the senior bowl

see thats where i want us to trade up, for an earlier 2nd round pick... some one HUGE is gonna slip in this draft!!! and if not they're is gonna be PLENTY of talent in the 2nd for us to take someone thats of 1st round quality ie: Puz, Bowe or Jarret... Trade up to the mid 20's in the first for a top 7 2nd and take beason or Timmons in the first.

SPENCER AND POZ wow that would be the greatest draft in the last 20 years. can you imagine and even HUNT then SEPULVEDA. WOWZAS
    Last edited by BRICKTOWN BEAST; 04-16-2007 at 02:31 PM.

if we draft spencer in the first, f*ck it im tired of saying it and hearing it....NO CORNERS IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!! PERIOD!!!! NOT EVEN IN THE FIRST DAY UNLESS HOUSTON IS STILL THERE LATE DAY 1 WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!

Thread Information