Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: runningbacks

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    I swear to God if we draft a RB, I will take a poop on Tomlin's desk.
    Now there's a visual I could do without right after dinner

i dont think oline is that big a need, especially if we passed on blalock (who sucked at the senior bowl practices) if we dont get a stud olineman in the first, theres no point in reaching for one in the second. I think we definetly draft OLB in the first, but who the hell knows what tomlin is gonna do. Im just saying that if Bush or Leonard are there and they are the best player...we need to take them, davenport is great, but he runs like parker, hes a 255 pound willie parker. All season long i heard people complaining about not having that short yardage guy, and how we need another bus....well Bush would be the best guy for that job, he played 1 half of football this year and had 3 TDs in one quarter. And leonard is a role player, he does it all...do you really want our only other options to be haynes and kuhn? **** haynes and **** kuhn imo, we need soem new talent, plus anothe back would push willie to be even better. I think we'll get a back in the 2nd round jmo, at least 3rd

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I would be more then thrilled with Bush, Leonard or Hunt. Any one and I would be happy. The way the Steelers run the ball you need solid depth. Like you said about Leonard, he can do so much that he really adds alot to your football team. He drop 20 pounds to show case his RB skills. I hope he puts alittle of that weight back on since I thought he was really could at pounding the ball in there for those tough yards.

heres what this mock says and i like this site, they have us taking lynch in the first which would be awesome but we need OLB more than lynch, but they make good points in here about what we need.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

also look who they have us taking in the second round hmmmm
    Last edited by K Train; 01-29-2007 at 08:28 PM.

My Mood
    Mad
    He Anthony Spencer is my guy. I live in Big 10 country so I seen alot of Purdue games this year and Spencer would be a great pick. He won't last to the 2nd round. He had a great week at the Senior Bowl and improved his stock. I see him going in the late first round.

As for Lynch no way the Steelers draft him. They don't need to spend a first round pick on a RB and he just got charged with sexual assualt. That will probally hurt his draft status and the Steelers put alot of stock into character. It sounds like Tomlin does as well.

im just saying i like the points they made.

Spencer looks good, as does Abirmiri.....theres alot of potential OLBs for us to choose from.

My Mood
    Mad
    Bump

Other RB's to take note of are.

Justin Vincent from LSU
    Chris Henry from Arizona
    Tyrone Moss from the U
    Jackie Battle from Houston

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I like NFL Draft Countdown, they've got one of the best mocks virtually every year. I could live with his choice in a 1st rounder but Center in the 2nd round and CB in the 3rd ? No way ! I think he needs to do his homework alittle more, but his 1st round is good.

We've got enough guys that can play center on our roster, and Tomlin loves Ike Taylor. Kalil and Coe are both good players and would help the team, but those aren't 2 need spots for us on day 1.

Theres nothing i would want more for Lenord to play on our team, who wouldn't. hes my favorite player in the draft. if he drops to the 3rd i pray the Steelers will take him becuase olb #1 ol #2 leanord #3 sounds great. Smith Fanaca Mahan Simmons Starks is a great line so we really only need a center or we could get a guard for next year. mabye a sleeper cb and were golden. BLACK AND GOLDEN.

i dont think oline or corner are day 1 needs

Thread Information