Thread: 2013 MOCK DRAFT AT WEEK 8 (4ROUNDS)

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic

2013 MOCK DRAFT AT WEEK 8 (4ROUNDS)

ROUND 1 JARVIS JONES 6'2' 242 OLB/ ALT / JOHNATHAN BANKS DB 6'2" 185

ROUND 2 TJ MCDONALD 6'2" 205 S / ALT / TRAVIS FREDERICK G 6'4" 338

ROUND 3 SHAYNE SKOV 6'3" 243 ILB/ALT/ BAKER STEINKULER DE 6'6" 290

ROUND 4 XAVIER NIXON 6'6" 292 OT/ALT/ MARCUS DAVIS 6'4" 232 WR 4.4 40

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ?

I CHOSE BANKS OVER AMERSON ONLY BECAUSE WE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TO TRADE UP TO GET AMERSON.BOTH ARE ELITE DB'S AND COULD PLAY SAFETY. I'M EXPECTING AMERSON TO GO POSSIBLY TOP 5 I HAVE TO WONDER IF HE WILL BE AS GOOD AS PATRICK PETERSON OR REVIS BY THE WAY ALL THE DRAFTNIKS GUSH ABOUT HIM YOU GOTTA WONDER?

THERE ARE SOME "SLEEPERS" IN 2013 THIS IS MY SHORT LIST OF THEM

DION JORDAN THEY CALL HIM THE FREAK HIS SHORT SHUTTLE DRILL WAS TIMED AT 4.08 LAST VON MILLER'S SHORT SHUTTLE WAS 4.06 .DID I MENTION THAT HE IS 6'8"250

COBI HAMILTON WR 6'3" 209 4.4 40 TOUGH AS NAILS HE COULD PLAY FOR ME ANYTIME

MATT ELAM S 5'10" 205 WELL ROUNDED IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN ALL ASPECTS OF SAFETY PLAY

LOUIS NIX 6'5" 326 DT HE IS ONLY A JUNIOR AND WILL NOT BE A SLEEPER IF HE RETURNS TO NOTRE DAME FOR HIS SENIOR YEAR IF HE STAYS IN SCHOOL HE COULD BE ATOP 10 PICK NEXT YEAR DEFINITELY A 1ST OR 2ND RD STEAL THIS YEAR

TREVARDO WILLIAMS 6'3"250 4.59 40 DE/OLB IN 2011 HE HAD 43 TACKLES 15 TFL 12.5 SACKS 2 FORCED FUMBLES NEEDS TO ADD SOME BULK TO HIS FRAME AT THE NEXT LEVEL
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 10-24-2012 at 09:56 AM.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    ROUND 1 JARVIS JONES 6'2' 242 OLB/ ALT / JOHNATHAN BANKS DB 6'2" 185

ROUND 2 TJ MCDONALD 6'2" 205 S / ALT / TRAVIS FREDERICK G 6'4" 338

ROUND 3 SHAYNE SKOV 6'3" 243 ILB/ALT/ BAKER STEINKULER DE 6'6" 290

ROUND 4 XAVIER NIXON 6'6" 292 OT/ALT/ MARCUS DAVIS 6'4" 232 WR 4.4 40

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ?

I CHOSE BANKS OVER AMERSON ONLY BECAUSE WE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TO TRADE UP TO GET AMERSON.BOTH ARE ELITE DB'S AND COULD PLAY SAFETY. I'M EXPECTING AMERSON TO GO POSSIBLY TOP 5 I HAVE TO WONDER IF HE WILL BE AS GOOD AS PATRICK PETERSON OR REVIS BY THE WAY ALL THE DRAFTNIKS GUSH ABOUT HIM YOU GOTTA WONDER?

THERE ARE SOME "SLEEPERS" IN 2013 THIS IS MY SHORT LIST OF THEM

DION JORDAN THEY CALL HIM THE FREAK HIS SHORT SHUTTLE DRILL WAS TIMED AT 4.08 LAST VON MILLER'S SHORT SHUTTLE WAS 4.06 .DID I MENTION THAT HE IS 6'8"250

COBI HAMILTON WR 6'3" 209 4.4 40 TOUGH AS NAILS HE COULD PLAY FOR ME ANYTIME

MATT ELAM S 5'10" 205 WELL ROUNDED IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN ALL ASPECTS OF SAFETY PLAY

LOUIS NIX 6'5" 326 DT HE IS ONLY A JUNIOR AND WILL NOT BE A SLEEPER IF HE RETURNS TO NOTRE DAME FOR HIS SENIOR YEAR IF HE STAYS IN SCHOOL HE COULD BE ATOP 10 PICK NEXT YEAR DEFINITELY A 1ST OR 2ND RD STEAL THIS YEAR

TREVARDO WILLIAMS 6'3"250 4.59 40 DE/OLB IN 2011 HE HAD 43 TACKLES 15 TFL 12.5 SACKS 2 FORCED FUMBLES NEEDS TO ADD SOME BULK TO HIS FRAME AT THE NEXT LEVEL
    I would Love Amerson or Banks ... but I don't think Amerson is cut from the Revis/Peterson type... Amerson is more of a zone type of Corner with the ability to play man, and I don't think he's as athletic as those either ... I think Amerson projects real well as a free Safety but he has to up his football IQ

I don't like TJ Mcdonald I think he is to stiff same type as Taylor Mays ... if we went Safety I would much rather Baccari Rambo , you got to love the name, plus he not afraid to lay his body on the line, and he makes "Splash Plays" ... actually Amerson at FS and Rambo at SS would be a crazy "Splash play" Safety unit

I like Skov at MLB especially in the 3rd, that would be a great pickup I think

My Mood
    Manic
    The Steelers would never go near Rambo to many off the field issues

2nd String
    How many ... didn't he just smoke and get suspended , or is there other problems too??

My Mood
    Addicted
    Just draft 7 defensive players from the SEC.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Just draft 7 defensive players from the SEC.
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    We need to go ALL D in this years Draft, CB,Safetys, Linebackers, Dline in any order is ok with me. But i really wish we would be in the running for Te'o from ND!!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    I would Love Amerson or Banks ... but I don't think Amerson is cut from the Revis/Peterson type... Amerson is more of a zone type of Corner with the ability to play man, and I don't think he's as athletic as those either ... I think Amerson projects real well as a free Safety but he has to up his football IQ

I don't like TJ Mcdonald I think he is to stiff same type as Taylor Mays ... if we went Safety I would much rather Baccari Rambo , you got to love the name, plus he not afraid to lay his body on the line, and he makes "Splash Plays" ... actually Amerson at FS and Rambo at SS would be a crazy "Splash play" Safety unit

I like Skov at MLB especially in the 3rd, that would be a great pickup I think
    He is the emotional leader for the Cardinal D. It would be nice to get a guy like that in the middle of the defense. If he lasted all the way until the 3rd I would be ecstatic. I see him mocked mid 2nd right now. He did really well against Oregon, and if he can come back to pre injury form he could be extremely good.

I like Reid from LSU, thats just me. Jones would be a great edgew rusher. Looks like a Porter type frame he would turn into, a lot of motor on that kid.

My Mood
    Manic
    i like this dude more and more everyday

Thread Information