Thread: Last night's win I feel will be a huge spring board for the Steelers...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    texans-hater

Last night's win I feel will be a huge spring board for the Steelers...

In terms of righting the ship for this season and hopefully getting the Steelers to a position where they are ready to start reeling off a bunch of wins in a row. The AFC is so so bad this season that it is so hard right now to see a lot of these teams that the Steelers are currently tied with or ahead of by a 1/2 a game or so beating the Steelers out for a playoff spot. I think by winning last night it kind of gets a few things off the Steelers chest to where they can get some more confidence and begin to push forward. They finally were able to go on the road and win a game,and they did it and beat a team that was in the division and absolutely needed to win that game just as much if not worse then you did. The defense was able to finally get off of the field and make some key stops with the lead in the 4th quarter and shut down one of the best Wr's in the league in AJ Green holding him to just 1 catch all night.

So the bottom line is here right now I dont know if the Steelers are going to still win the AFC North or get a top 2 seed or anything like that. There is still a lot of football left to be played for that to be determined, but like I just mentioned above I do think that this team is capable of winning at least 7 more games they have left on their schedule which will get them to 10 wins and which I ultimately believe will be more then enough to at the very least qualify for one of the two wildcard spots. The Steelers only have 4 more road games left on their schedule and 6 home games. If they can go 3-1 in those games at the Giants,at Cleveland,at Baltimore,and at Dallas and take care of business at home they will not only be in excellent shape to make the playoffs but also excellent shape to win the AFC North and get a top 2 seed in the playoffs....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I hope you're right sir....Hopefully the Steelers can get healthy as well......

Last night's win I feel will be a huge spring board for the Steelers...

I'm hoping Ike regained some confidence last night.

Thread Information