Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The chance to get back in this division race is today for the Steelers...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    jets-hater

The chance to get back in this division race is today for the Steelers...

I dont see the Ravens winning their game today in Houston with all of their injuries even if Suggs is a complete moron and does comeback early and play in this game I still think the Ravens lose. They are not as good on the road in particular Joe Flacco and I think the Texans will have a lot to prove today after getting whooped by the Packers at home last Sunday night and they will take their frustrations out today on a banged up Ravens team. The Steelers with a win tonight over the Bengals can get back to .500 at 3-3 and get an AFC win,and get a head to head tiebraker win over the Bengals who would then drop to 3-4 going into their bye week. The Steelers by winning tonight and next week at home against the Redskins combined with a Ravens loss in Houston today and both the Ravens and Bengals having their bye weeks next Sunday have a chance to go to 4-3 and pull back within 1 game of the Ravens in the division going into November with still 2 games left to play against the Ravens in mid November and early December. They simply have to take advantage of this opportunity today. If the Steelers lose this game tonight in Cincy and once again lose in devistating fashion by blowing another 4th quarter lead and losing on a last second FG their season I believe is over and they will not make the playoffs. THIS IS A MUST MUST MUST WIN GAME TONIGHT no ifs,ands or buts about it....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is definitely the biggest pre mid season game we've had in a long, long time. NO matter what you win your home games and win the divisional games.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I my opinion, every game here on out is a must win.

Must win game for both teams to say the least, the bungals need it more though..

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I agree the Steelers can get back in the AFC North race today but they have to win their game......They havn't won a road game yet this season so the game tonight is huge.....The offense better be prepared to score points tonight......

My Mood
    Addicted
    waiting for suggs to reinjure himself, rushed way back too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    waiting for suggs to reinjure himself, rushed way back too soon.
    Agreed. Tearing an Achilles is not something you rush back from. An Achilles tear can really affect a player for the rest of his career, even without being rushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Agreed. Tearing an Achilles is not something you rush back from. An Achilles tear can really affect a player for the rest of his career, even without being rushed back.
    Happened to my mom, tore it all the way and it rolled up her leg, down for a long time.. Granted my mother doesn't have horse teeth and 50lb lips and plays in the NFL!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    This is a big game. No doubt. But the truth of the matter is that we need to go on a 5 game winning streak or the season is over.

If they do lose today, I'd rather go 5-11 and secure a high draft pick because Colbert needs all the help he can get drafting because he obvioulsy can't find gems in the later rounds when it comes to defense.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    what makes you think the bengals need it more? If we lose we're 2-4 and if Ravens win we're in big trouble. Could be out of the division race in october. Could be tied with the Browns. I think it's a must win for both teams.

Also remember all the Steelers losses thus far have been within the conference.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 10-21-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information