i never said it would solve our issues. i never even implied it. nor did i ever imply that we should WANT to go 3-13. i just said that if we did it wouldn't chap my *** because of the success we've had with the draft when we HAVE had high picks. a losing season is a losing season, 1-15? 7-9? i couldn't care less which. at least with the 1-15 we're pretty much assured to have the pick of the litter whereas with 7-9 you get mediocre ones with far more question marks. can you imagine what position we'd be in right now if we had gotten Orakpo or Clay Matthews instead of Ziggy? Chris Long or Jake Long instead of Mendenhall? Von Miller or Patrick Peterson instead of Cam Heyward? Adrian Peterson or Patrick Willis instead of Timmons? Suh instead of Pouncey?? not that i have anything against any of those guys, and i absolutely love the Pouncey pick, but if the picks had been higher and we had gotten some of those guys instead we would be in a much better position.

i just dont see the point of getting all worked up about whether we go 1-15 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs. either way we lose, might as well get something out of it.