Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: LOL @ Ratbirds - Webb Torn ACL?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,611
    The old saying,..misery loves company applies to me.

    I'm glad the ratbirds have injuries like us. Now let Ray Rice get hurt and knocked out for a while then we'll be even.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  2. #22
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Andy Dalton isn't that great we should win the game .
    The Steelers havn't won a road game all season and really have played like crap on the road......The game is in Cincy.....Real Deal already mentioned Hasselbeck which is a good point since Dalton is much better then an old/washed up QB......Another point is AJ Green is much better then any of the Titans WR's.........Dalton actually has a ton of weapons to throw to......

    Really what has this team show on the road to make you think they might win in Cincy?.......lol

  3. #23
    @CoachZach_ Zachintosh66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Oh
    Posts
    6,993
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    like we have the gaul to LOL anyone's injuries (look in the mirror)
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

    2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)


    [ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

  4. #24
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    966
    We can win. We just might need 127 points to do it. That might actually happen, only if Ben had an offensive (offensive is the perfect word for our O-line) line to throw behind. Even so, I don't take it all to serious. Nothing we can do anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Steelers havn't won a road game all season and really have played like crap on the road......The game is in Cincy.....Real Deal already mentioned Hasselbeck which is a good point since Dalton is much better then an old/washed up QB......Another point is AJ Green is much better then any of the Titans WR's.........Dalton actually has a ton of weapons to throw to......

    Really what has this team show on the road to make you think they might win in Cincy?.......lol

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    C-Town
    Posts
    3,950
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Unconfirmed torn ACL. Their D is worse than ours, and they are 5-1. It seems they just get the breaks. The Cowboys gave them about a dozen of them today. The Ravens could easily be 3-2 if not for good fortune. Webb out would be crushing. But you know what, how many times have we played them missing key players? Or with injuries? I will bet very few. I feel sorry for Webb, but if it helps us, so be it.
    They have the refs on there side,that's why they r 5-1, Webb and Lewis is done for the season, Haloti is injured also but will play Sunday,I don't wish injury or anyone, but i can'r say i'm mad that they are going through this either F&CK em...

  6. #26
    Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yorktown, Virginia (Swissvale)
    Posts
    5,355
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    like we have the gaul to LOL anyone's injuries (look in the mirror)
    You right Zach. Hopin for everyone to be hurt so you can win doesn't speak well of this team's anything ability. For a reality check, log in to other team forums once in awhile to see how the Steeler Nation is perceived because of our upstanding citizen/players.

    And their fans.

  7. #27
    Draft Pick NorCalSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    297
    My Mood
    Pissedoff
    oh yeah "F" the Ratbirds...just syaing

  8. #28
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,611
    The Texans are mad, their at home and the Ravens are more vulnerable than Richard Simmons being released to the population in a federal prison.

    Houston will lay the smack down on the Ravens this Sunday. Book it.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  9. #29
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    You right Zach. Hopin for everyone to be hurt so you can win doesn't speak well of this team's anything ability. For a reality check, log in to other team forums once in awhile to see how the Steeler Nation is perceived because of our upstanding citizen/players.
    we are supposed to care about what other teams fans think of us now?

  10. #30
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    The Texans are mad, their at home and the Ravens are more vulnerable than Richard Simmons being released to the population in a federal prison.

    Houston will lay the smack down on the Ravens this Sunday. Book it.
    Ravens win with last second safety. lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Roethlisberger and his torn rotator cuff not a major issue
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:20 AM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
  4. Sepulveda has an ACL injury...***Update, torn ACL
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •