Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: LOL @ Ratbirds - Webb Torn ACL?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Chuck's Place ChucktownSteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,447
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I never revel in any injury, opponent or not.

  2. #12
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    It doesn't matter if the Steelers don't start handling their own business......

  3. #13
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,884
    My Mood
    Clowns
    ray lewis had a torn tricep is what i heard.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  4. #14
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    ray lewis had a torn tricep is what i heard.
    Again, I hate seeing players be seriously injured, but if that's the case it definitely helps us and starts to level the playing field in terms of injuries.

  5. #15
    Top 30 Troyisabeast_43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,621
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I read Lewis tore his tricep as well and if that is true and Webb has an ACL tear especially with Suggs being out that is a huge huge blow to the Ravens. There schedule has been nice so far but now they are only going to get 1 home game between now and their meeting at home with the Steelers on December 2nd. 4 of their next 5 games are on the road at Houston,at Cleveland,at Pittsburgh,and at San Diego. Tough stretch there for the Ravens hopefully they will get picked off a few times and the Steelers can start winning...

  6. #16
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,320

    LOL @ Ratbirds - Webb Torn ACL?

    Yea but they have Joe Flacco and he's the best QB in the world!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  7. #17
    Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yorktown, Virginia (Swissvale)
    Posts
    5,355
    My Mood
    Where
    Hope against hope if our D line won't perform what will it matter? I hoping the slobs (ours on the d line) get their **** together. And sooner not later.

    And their fans.

  8. #18
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I read Lewis tore his tricep as well and if that is true and Webb has an ACL tear especially with Suggs being out that is a huge huge blow to the Ravens. There schedule has been nice so far but now they are only going to get 1 home game between now and their meeting at home with the Steelers on December 2nd. 4 of their next 5 games are on the road at Houston,at Cleveland,at Pittsburgh,and at San Diego. Tough stretch there for the Ravens hopefully they will get picked off a few times and the Steelers can start winning...
    I enjoy reading your posts and you always show that there is hope for the Steelers.....But this team can't win in Oakland, Denver, Tennessee, so I will have my doubts that this team can win in Baltimore or Cincy for that matter.....I hope they correct the ship and I'm waiting for some of these so called leaders on the team to emerge to turn the Steelers season around....

  9. #19
    Veteran connecticutsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    southern connecticut
    Posts
    2,703
    My Mood
    Manic
    Andy Dalton isn't that great we should win the game .

  10. #20
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Andy Dalton isn't that great we should win the game .
    Neither was Matt Hasselbeck.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Roethlisberger and his torn rotator cuff not a major issue
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:20 AM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
  4. Sepulveda has an ACL injury...***Update, torn ACL
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •