Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Harrison calling out fan on Facebook.

Bookmark and Share

James Harrison calling out fan on Facebook.

What the heck is up with some of our guys calling fans out. I mean I know it has to be frustrating but it's not worth it to go and call someone out especially putting there full name on blast. I wish our guys would stay off of the twitter and facebook. I know James was probably pissed because someone called him out when he had hunting photo's up.

And to Cheri Lockwood something did come back to bite me but I highly doubt it had anything to do with karma. What's your address? I'll send you this deer tick, it didn't bite me but maybe it would have better luck with you!

This social media thing isnt good for athletes. I hope this doesnt make sportcenter as everything else on twitter and facebook does these days.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Re: James Harrison calling out fan on Facebook.

This crap is really starting to get old. Do they think we're just going to shut up because they aren't happy being criticized? We're not all going to blow sunshine up your *** 24/7 when the team isn't doing well. Sorry man it doesn't work that way.

These guys act like they are beyond criticism from the fans for some reason. That being said we are a generally reasonable fan base. If you have a bad game now and then that's life, no worries. When you play this poorly though, consistently, there is reason to gripe about it.

- From BRC's Bionic of Awesomeness
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-14-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    This crap is really starting to get old. Do they think we're just going to shut up because they aren't happy being criticized? We're not all going to blow sunshine up your *** 24/7 when the team isn't doing well. Sorry man it doesn't work that way.

These guys act like they are beyond criticism from the fans for some reason. That being said we are a generally reasonable fan base. If you have a bad game now and then that's life, no worries. When you play this poorly though, consistently, there is reason to gripe about it.

- From BRC's Bionic of Awesomeness
    I wouldnt have mind if he called out someone, but to put that persons name on the internet the way he did was a little overboard. You know when an athlete points a fan out on the net, everyone is going to go to his/her page to harass them over something stupid. This is the second time in 2 night that a steelers player has called out a fan by name on facebook.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    i got called out by pirates pitcher jason grille. I made mentioned on how poorly the team had been performing. Not threatened.

But they have to know any troll can get on there and say what they want.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    This is Tomlin's fault to a degree because he simply has no control over this team. Look at all the penalties this team takes every single game.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wish they would stay off the social media during the season.

Veteran
    This is a bigger problem than Harrison realizes. There are all kinds of wackos out there that would take that information and do harm to the guy. I don't mean to over dramatize, but Harrison could very well wind up with blood on his hands.

That being said, I wish the Steelers would look in the mirror instead of lashing out at people who are frustrated at their play. First Mendenhall and now Harrision. They have lost 3 games to poor teams. Maybe they should start pointing the finger at themselves instead of other people.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    But they never point fingers at anybody, and while that's all fine and dandy to say to the media I miss the days where Greg Lloyd or Joey Porter would stand up in a players only meeting and start calling out names of people who need to step up. I remember many times a player saying after the season, yeah so and so stood up and called out a bunch of people to start upping their game.

If that's happening now and we don't know about it, then fine but it's obviously not yielding any results yet.

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Tomlin has "Lost the Team" already........Allowing players to call out fans on the social media's is only the beginning.....the Steeler fan Base will not stand for crap like this......And for whomever said that the Rooney's don't fire coaches don't kid yourself, prior to Chuck Noll they went through a coach a season albeit that was the old man(RooneyI), RooneyIII won't mess around like RooneyII........Fan base is very important to the Steelers start to call out fans and things will happen.....My guess is RM34 is gone after this season as well as JH92......just sayin......If Tomlin doesn't get control immediately his days will be short as well.......

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Its clear Tomlin isn't the best leader as a HC.......Its also clear this team misses Ward's and Farrior's leadership more then we thought....Since no leaders are really stepping up and trying to correct the problems that plagues this team every week.....

Thread Information