Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tomlin needs to put his stamp on this team.

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    My Mood
    Cool

tomlin needs to put his stamp on this team.

Tomlin has had a nice run with Cowhers players. Now he needs to bring in some of his own. Look how many aging vets are still on this team from when Cowher was still here? Cowher has been gone 6 years now. Time to clean house mike and draft some new guys. Dont you think its about time?
    Cleveland Browns suck!

He's running out of the original BC players, now we're on the downward spiral!

Talent is there and this all is on the coaching. Same with Cowher and how many super bowls did he cost us with his approach ?

Rookie Free Agent
    his stamp, is all over this team.....look at our last 5 games...all tomlin

seeing him high fiving Ike after he took an awful penalty right before he gave up the game tying TD, I'm over MT!!

My Mood
    colts-hater
    I dont want this to come off as a racist statement or anything along those lines but I think the this Steelers team especially over the last few seasons have simply become thugged out under Tomlin guidance. I mean look at the way guys act after they make big plays,look at all the personal foul penalties and hits to the head game in and game out and just the penalties per game in general. There is no discipline on this team under Mike Tomlin because you have a head coach in Mike Tomlin who has a thug like mentality with his mannerisms on the sideline and it rubs off on this team more and more every single week. Like I said I dont want this to sound like it's a racist comment or anything because I seriously dont have a problem with black people or anything even remotely close to that but how many white players are on the Steelers now?? Ben,Heath,Keisel,Decastro Suisham Legusrksy,and I guess you can count Troy as well. Now if this post offends people in anyway I apologize but I am not going to apologize for feeling the way I do here the last few years about Tomlin because I think my statements have some truth behind them...
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 10-13-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Draft Pick
    Tomlin's problem is he's too buddy-buddy with the players. Cowher was buddy-buddy at times, but he knew when to haul ***. There was a fear factor between Cowher and the players. There isn't with Tomlin. He needs to make these guys fear screwing up.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    I think the players are too busy on twitter and facebook to pay attention to game plan details.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    I think the players are too busy on twitter and facebook to pay attention to game plan details.
    I think that really shows with Ike. He's got a radio show and a news paper column. How much time does that leave for football? Also keep in mind that it's really showing the Wild Card game in Denver is still stuck in his head.

Draft Pick
    I think the players are too busy lining up at the feeding trough packing on the pounds while twittering. For example I was surprised when I first saw the "in shape Dwyer" in the pre season with his gut hanging over his pants. Far too many Steelers look too far out of shape.

Thread Information