Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The AFC North today...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

The AFC North today...

The Browns are up by 17 points on the Bengals with about 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter so it appears the Bengals are on their way to another bad loss to the Browns today and are going to be desperate for a win next week against the Steelers. The Ravens just scored a TD with about 5 minutes left in their game and are up 8 on the Cowboys who have moved the ball pretty much up and down the field on the Ravens. It's amazing how different Joe Flacco and the Ravens offense plays at home as opposed to when they are on the road. Hopefully Dallas can score here in the final minutes and force OT or the Steelers are looking at a 2 game deficit in the AFC North...One thing is for certain this Ravens defense is not very good they have given up a ton of rushing yards today well over 200 but unlike the Steelers defense they always seem to make a play when they need too most to win the game...
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 10-14-2012 at 04:57 PM.

The AFC North today...

We are now playing b-mores little bitch! Hey on the bright side, if the browns win well be almost tied with them.

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    Unreal, Cowboys should have won at the end but their FG kicker misses, they get all the ****ing breaks.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Ravens win Bailey misses a 51 yard FG in the last few seconds. Horrible horrible clock management by Tony Romo in the last few seconds there absolutely ridiculous...

My Mood
    saints-hater
    The Steelers deficit in the AFC North grows now to 2.5 games behind the Ravens. The Ravens are very beatable in my opinion and if they continue to give up a ton of rushing yards like they have every week it will at some point catch up with them. It's frustrating as hell to see the Ravens continue to get lucky to win games but the bottom line is at the end of the day they have found ways to win games at the end and the Steelers simply havent...

Banned
    ^^^ exactly. They've gotten the breaks at the end that the Steelers haven't. They are very beatable, especially with Webb potentially out for the season. I'm not ready to jump ship yet, but the Steelers obviously need to get their **** together.

Starter
    What I like is that Flacco looked very average. His TD passes have been few and far between. If we can stop the run (Rice), we can easily beat them. Every time we play the Ravens, I know Harbaugh has some sort of morally questionable tactic ready to unveil. Straight up coaching is not his game. I am confident we can beat the Ravens easily.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    The Steelers simply better win at least 3 of their next 4 games and there is really no excuse for them not too. The Bengals up next have lost back to back games to the Dolphins and the winless Browns,the Redskins are a better team with RG3 but still the game is at Heinz Field,and then 2 weeks later before the Ravens game at home they play the Chiefs here on Monday night who have looked absolutely pathetic on the road and have Brady Quinn as their QB. The only game the Steelers should lose in the next 4 is to the Giants in New York. Now the Ravens have a ton of injuries on defense and have to go to Houston next week in a game I think the Ravens will not win. So if you can beat the Bengals and the Redskins the next 2 weeks and get back to 4-3 and the Ravens who have their bye week after next week lose to Houston and drop to 5-2 you will go into November still a game behind the Ravens with 2 games still left to play with them. The Ravens D has a ton of problems as well and there is still reason to be optimistic that the Steelers if they get there **** together here at some point soon which they better do, can catch them in the division and beat them when they play them next month,...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Cowboys did all they could to give the game away and of course couldn't finish it off at the end. The Ravens are as lucky as anybody I've ever seen right now. Their defense is terrible as is the rest of the AFC North.

Funny to know that 4 of the top 10 defenses last year were our division..now they're all garbage.

The AFC North today...

Ravens playing all their tough games at home so far is a joke!

Thread Information