Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: tomlin needs to put his stamp on this team.

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I miss the fire of Cowher, I've always missed that fire. Tomlin just stands there and only gets excited when a TD is scored. I want to see him light up Taylor on the sidelines for those stupid penalties, or get in Colon's face for the constant holding penalties.
    Yes, tough to watch the passiveness. I've heard all the "I'm a game manager speeches". Different players are motivated by different ways. Why not try one that is not under the "I'm gonna say cool **** and they'll respond" tact. Prepare your players better so they can have a chance on sunday or (thursday night as it seems for phuck sakes).
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Honestly, I dont miss cowher. Wouldn't want him back. Had a great run, but life has moved on.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    If you don't want to sound racist then don't write "i don't want to sound racist ""or seriously i don't have a problem with black people" .Who are you trying to convince? and no troy is polyneisan and you forgot drew butler,greg warren,david paulson,ryan lee,john maleceki.Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the league .and if you think that coaching doesn't make a huge difference look at the Saints this year.it's the same team way different results.trust me there is no fear factor in coaching that's laughable. it's about respect. the problem with this defense is the younger players haven't learned how to win yet.but they will and we will be fine.
    David DeCastro, No. #1 pick.

WTF, you mean he didn't put the stamp on this team yet. what is he waiting for!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the league .and if you think that coaching doesn't make a huge difference look at the Saints this year.
    I'm going to disagree with you there. As time goes on, and the more I see, the more I think Tomlin is over rated as a coach, and won because he inherited a championship team. As Cowher's players move out and Tomlin's move in, we see this team on a downturn.

I agree, coaching makes a big difference. Just look at the Steelers.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ugh so so so so sick of the "Cowher's players" crap. Was Wallace one of Cowher's? Was Brown one of Cowher's? Was Pouncey one of Cowher's? Give me a ****ing break.

tomlin needs to put his stamp on this team.

Brown, Wallace, Pouncey, are all only good because of Ben, who drafted Ben? Yep you're right BC! Same can be said on defense, Troy makes Dick and that whole average squad look good, pretty sure BC drafted Troy too! You see how good this team is with out the those players... Tomlin has yet to put his stamp on this team other than making it a passive conservative soft *** team!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    tomlin needs to put his stamp on this team. ????????

I'm afraid we might be watching it week by week

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Brown, Wallace, Pouncey, are all only good because of Ben, who drafted Ben? Yep you're right BC! Same can be said on defense, Troy makes Dick and that whole average squad look good, pretty sure BC drafted Troy too! You see how good this team is with out the those players... Tomlin has yet to put his stamp on this team other than making it a passive conservative soft *** team!!
    Really? Pouncey is only good because of Ben? Pretty sure it's the other way around. Brown and Wallace are only good because of Ben? Okay...that makes a ton of sense. They'd probably be **** if they played for any other team, right?

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Just to fuel the inferno......how about a list of all the remaining players on the team who were drafted by BC.....then we can talk about what the team would be without them

Thread Information