Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Tomlin, Le Beau and Haley, but Keep Obama and Biden?

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Fire Tomlin, Le Beau and Haley, but Keep Obama and Biden?

I don't get the logic of Pennsylvania steelers fans and Pennsylvanians. We are five games into the season and you want to fire everyone. That's ridiculous. The steelers may have an off year, a losing season. That sucks. That does not mean next year will be bad or the one after. Tomlin, LeBeau, and Haley are good coaches. The team will persevere.

The irrationality comes in when we've had 4 years of a bad economy and nothing looks like it is getting better. Yet, Pennsylvania is going to vote overwhelmingly for Obama. I don't get the logic. The Steelers win, the Steelers lose. Its a game. The direction and the well being of our country are our lives. I just wish we had the same urgency to get the right people into office as we do to replace coaches.

Fire Tomlin, Le Beau and Haley, but Keep Obama and Biden?

Your thread is stupid and has been discussed in 48 others from last nights terrible loss! lololol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

I have never been a Tomlin supporter and I stand by what I say, Im sure there are ten's of thousands of steeler fans out there that agree also. I have my reason but am not willing to discuss with you since it seems you have a lack of knowledge. As for the president, it doesnt matter who you put into office due to the fact that the President has to go through the congress committee to pass laws and get permission to do things, I learned that in middle school. The president is the whipping boy to congresses mistakes.

This thread is 0/10.

Fly away troll.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    it doesnt matter who you put into office due to the fact that the President has to go through the congress committee to pass laws and get permission to do things, I learned that in middle school. The president is the whipping boy to congresses mistakes.

This thread is 0/10.

Fly away troll.

Bravo !!!
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    Bravo !!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Your thread is stupid and has been discussed in 48 others from last nights terrible loss! lololol
    lol!Q

SA Member #27
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I actually like his thread. The only thing I disagree with is keeping Tomlin, LeBeau, etc...

Couldn't put this in the other Tomlin thread you made? We get it homie. I'm a Tomlin fan, I get sick of all the Tomlin bashing after bad losses too... But creating multiple threads saying basically the same thing, and bringing up politics out of nowhere, is just annoying.

This is not a political forum. It's a Steeler forum.Maybe you need to find an appropiate forum to share your views.

Rookie Free Agent
    I'm just trying to understand the logic that's all. If Tomlin went 2-14, you'd call for him to be fired. If a president ruins our economy after four years, you want to give him four more. So by this logic, Tomlin has 4 years to 2-14 each season and then you'd give him another 4 more after that. If you vote for Obama, that is what you are doing.

Thread Information