Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Give me a breatk. After 5 games, Steelers fans ready to fire Tomlin

Bookmark and Share
    Cut 60% of the players, fire MT, DL, TH & Colbert too. You also must fire Art , Art & Dan because they didn't hire Wiz. Oh they are the owners you can't fire them. Make them sell the team to the group of MT haters and move the team to LI. The ones who magically appear within minutes of any Steelers loss. Hang around for a couple days and disappear until the next loss.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Cut 60% of the players, fire MT, DL, TH & Colbert too. You also must fire Art , Art & Dan because they didn't hire Wiz. Oh they are the owners you can't fire them. Make them sell the team to the group of MT haters and move the team to LI. The ones who magically appear within minutes of any Steelers loss. Hang around for a couple days and disappear until the next loss.
    Sorry. I'll come on every week from now on, especially after they beat great teams like the Browns. And then I'll wave my pom poms in celebration and talk about how terrific Tomlin is for managing to win a game with a top five quarterback at his disposal. I'll also move to Pennsylvania.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Kurt Warner was the main reason the Cards almost won the Super Bowl.....Look at Whisenhunt as soon as Warner retired....The Cards are off to a nice start this year but I bet they don't make the play-offs....Don't act like Whisenhunt is the 2nd coming of Bill Walsh.....lol Yea give Whiz, Roethlisberger since they were a perfect fit together.....Ben didn't even like Whiz....lol
    Point is that Warner wasn't anything special at that point in his career. He was simply a competent quarterback. Wisenhunt hasn't had one since. Give Tomlin a mediocre quarterback and he wouldn't win 5 games in a season. Is Wisenhunt great? Of course not, but he's definitely better than Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    ...He's 62-31 with a Super Bowl. Cut him some slack
    Roethlisberger is 62-31. Tomlin is just there to clap on the sidelines after making another moronic 4th quarter decision.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Point is that Warner wasn't anything special at that point in his career. He was simply a competent quarterback. Wisenhunt hasn't had one since. Give Tomlin a mediocre quarterback and he wouldn't win 5 games in a season. Is Wisenhunt great? Of course not, but he's definitely better than Tomlin.

Roethlisberger is 62-31. Tomlin is just there to clap on the sidelines after making another moronic 4th quarter decision.
    Im starting to agree with what you are saying and as the last few years have progressed here we are beginning to see Mike Tomlin exposed more and more. I agree you take Ben away from this team and they are complete and total garbage. Mike Tomlin won the Super Bowl with most of Bill Cowher's team in 2008, and he lost the Super Bowl to the Packers in 2010 with the majority of the players on that team being Tomlin's. Tomlin at this rate might not get fired at the end of the season or the next few years but at this rate I dont see Tomlin being a guy who stays here for 15 years like Cowher did I just do not think it's going to happen with him.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    Tomlin Must Go....Way too many injuries that's on the HC as well......
    I am interested in hearing how injuries are on the HC. Not saying they aren't, just want to hear your logic as to why the injuries are his fault.

Rookie Free Agent
    blame the rooneys. tomlin was a token hire, nothing more. the decline in cowhers players added to the poor coaching of tomlin led to this.

Mike Tomlin deserves to be fired ( wishful thinking on my part). he is not coaching the team as he should. Maybe he doesn't know how to coach and he liked to clap when Suicham misses a 54+ field goal...

I am just worried about his coaching style between what happened last year and so far this year. look at what haurbough did in Baltimore so far with declining talent year after year. John Hardbaugh came from the same defensive blood like Tomlin right? Why can't Tomlin coach better?
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 10-13-2012 at 02:27 AM.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    I am interested in hearing how injuries are on the HC. Not saying they aren't, just want to hear your logic as to why the injuries are his fault.
    The head coach is responsible for the team. The buck, as they say, stops there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    The head coach is responsible for the team. The buck, as they say, stops there.
    Except when they win than it's in spite of him.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information