Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give me a breatk. After 5 games, Steelers fans ready to fire Tomlin

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Question Tomlin!

Can someone actually tell me that the head coach after the loss to Tebow in the playoffs shouldn't have been canned? Now, fast forward to 2012 and we lose to the pathetic Titans! How many bubble screens can we throw in a game!

If things don't improve, he should be fired. But I don't think he will be...
    DL has to go after this year!!!!!!
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Mellow
    I said it before and I'll say it again.....Tomlin is a HORRIBLE game day coach.......NO WAY do you try that FG...........especially how horrendous the Defense is.......
    This is a poorly coached 6-10 team best case.......Well this is a Tomlin Team......Tomlin Must Go....Way too many injuries that's on the HC as well......

My Mood
    patriots-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again.....Tomlin is a HORRIBLE game day coach.......NO WAY do you try that FG...........especially how horrendous the Defense is.......
    This is a poorly coached 6-10 team best case.......Well this is a Tomlin Team......Tomlin Must Go....Way too many injuries that's on the HC as well......

Suisham has been hot, but 54 yards outdoors on grass a horrible call. Steelers not a 6-10 team unless they totally go in tank; they are mediocre...9-7 is best case scenario, 6-10 probably the worst case.
    STEELSPIKES

Rookie Free Agent

Give me a breatk. After 5 games, Steelers fans ready to fire Tomlin

Give me a break. Tomlin is a good coach. His problem is that he's got players made of glass. Yes, the Steelers should have punted instead of going for a field goal. Lewis should have intercepted Hasselbeck. So there. Write this season off to injury. Start the inexperienced players to get them experience and get ready for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Three Four View Post
    Give me a break. Tomlin is a good coach. His problem is that he's got players made of glass. Yes, the Steelers should have punted instead of going for a field goal. Lewis should have intercepted Hasselbeck. So there. Write this season off to injury. Start the inexperienced players to get them experience and get ready for next season
    Lol keep dreaming... This team is terrible!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Cut em some slack Three, everybody is pissed off right now. No way this team should have any business letting the Titans even sniff a comeback.

The FG decision was the way wrong call, but the blame goes beyond Tomlin. There was no consistent pressure by Lebeau's defense, and a terrible secondary all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lol keep dreaming... This team is terrible!
    Worst steelers team I can remember! Not counting the 80's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Are you 12 years old? Or is there something else wrong? He's picked all these "glass" players and he's sucked every year since he was hired. Roethlisberger won the Superbowl on a game-winning drive and an insane catch by Holmes, otherwise Tomlin had lost that game as well.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Cut em some slack Three, everybody is pissed off right now. No way this team should have any business letting the Titans even sniff a comeback.

The FG decision was the way wrong call, but the blame goes beyond Tomlin. There was no consistent pressure by Lebeau's defense, and a terrible secondary all night long.
    Dick Lebeau has to go. How many defensive debacles will it take for them to relieve him of his duties? We lost to the stinkin Raiders and Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made Kenny Wright...a half *** rookie WR look like a stud!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information