Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry but this team is a complete joke

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I said it before and I'll say it again.....Tomlin is a HORRIBLE game day coach.......NO WAY do you try that FG...........especially how horrendous the Defense is.......
    This is a poorly coached 6-10 team best case.......Well this is a Tomlin Team......Tomlin Must Go....Way too many injuries that's on the HC as well......

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    i dont agree w/ it being a bad call... it was only 2 yds outside his range, not 10. Not Shawns fault either... We as a team did not execute when needed... Thats a coaching thing
    Miss the field goal, (which we did) and they have great field position, (which they did). Punt and put them back and even with this defense make them take the long way home. Better chances heading into overtime, possibly maybe even getting the ball back before game was over.

My Mood
    Clowns
    If you lose to both the Titans and Raiders you dont deserve to go to the playoffs period. This defense is completely incapable of stopping anybody when the game is on the line. I mean this Titans offense and team in general were horrible the 1st month of the season and the Steelers made them look like a playoff contender. All of these injuries and these penalties are all on Mike Tomlin as well. He coaches this team **** poor in my opinion and has done so now for awhile. I know they just extended Mike Tomlin but I highly doubt this team sees a 7th Super Bowl trophy with him leading the way. Tomlin is not going to be here 15 years like Cowher was and like Noll I am sorry I just dont see it happening.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    I wasn't willing to say it after the Raiders game, but now I will. This team is pathetic. Just embarrassing. This is the most I've been ashamed of the Steelers in a long time.
    All we have is a great QB and some WR"s
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

It's time to go secure a top 15 draft pick.

Safety, O-line, linebacker, real cornerback (who who can cover man on man), where do we begin?

Colbert has to be held as responsible as anyone for not using free agency and addressing needs with real talent.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If you lose to both the Titans and Raiders you dont deserve to go to the playoffs period. This defense is completely incapable of stopping anybody when the game is on the line. I mean this Titans offense and team in general were horrible the 1st month of the season and the Steelers made them look like a playoff contender. All of these injuries and these penalties are all on Mike Tomlin as well. He coaches this team **** poor in my opinion and has done so now for awhile. I know they just extended Mike Tomlin but I highly doubt this team sees a 7th Super Bowl trophy with him leading the way. Tomlin is not going to be here 15 years like Cowher was and like Noll I am sorry I just dont see it happening.
    I hope you're right....Really Tomlin needs to go now....maybe I will root for 2-14 the rest of the year....That might be enough for Tomlin to be shown the door....NOT.....lol The Rooney's don't fire HC's.......but they need to start.....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    It's time to go secure a top 15 draft pick.

Safety, O-line, linebacker, real cornerback (who who can cover man on man), where do we begin?

Colbert has to be held as responsible as anyone for not using free agency and addressing needs with real talent.
    Ok the Steelers havn't had much cap room so its hard to sign FA's........The mistakes they made were locking up so many of their own......To much money spent to keep this defense intact........

Rookie Free Agent
    I cringe at the thought of playing the ravens right now...or anyone for that matter. Steelers could very well end up being the browns first win of the year.

The defense plays with no passion. Im not a huge fan of Ben throwing the ball 40 times either. Just because the league went pass happy doesnt mean that everyone should follow. Ben is the best game "manager". If our Oline could stay healthy, or infact anyone can stay healthty the best thing is to have a good running game and defense. I have never been a huge fan of Ben slinging the ball around 35+ times a game.

If we lose to the Browns, we will secure a top 10 pick for sure.

Thread Information