Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry but this team is a complete joke

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Sorry but this team is a complete joke

This team is a joke hate to vent and bad mouth them but when you can't beat the Titans you suck plain and simple. Horrible horrible call to attempt a fg at the end of the game. That is all have a great night fellas.

Rookie Free Agent

Steelers are old, injured and predictable.

The Steelers are no longer an elite team. Yes, they have former great players. Ben is an elite quarterback with very good receivers, but that's about it. On paper, the Steelers are one of the best teams in the league. The Steelers don't field their best players. They are on the sidelines healing from some injury. Week after week, key players are hurt. Their substitutes are way below the standard. That is the reason they are losing. If the steelers can't get their starters on the field, they are looking at a 9-7 season and not making the playoffs.

Can't say I disagree. I think it's time we face up that we just don't have the quality of players across the board as 3 or so years ago. Injury upon injury doesn't help out as well.

I wasn't willing to say it after the Raiders game, but now I will. This team is pathetic. Just embarrassing. This is the most I've been ashamed of the Steelers in a long time.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Banned
    Don't be sorry for speaking the truth. And don't let the delusional pom-pom fans shut you up. This team is f#%king disgusting. Take Roethlisberger off the team and Tomlin wouldn't be able to beat the Browns one time out of ten.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    i dont agree w/ it being a bad call... it was only 2 yds outside his range, not 10. Not Shawns fault either... We as a team did not execute when needed... Thats a coaching thing
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Agree, Tomin's team is in shambles. What needs to change? Because something isn't working with this staff.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Well...can't really pin this on Suisham. Anything over 40 yds is shaky usually,he just didn't
    have the strength. You can pin this on a rag tag O Line that just looks completely lost at times,
    no running game and a D that is depleted and can't pressure Matt FOCKIN Hasselback of all people! LMAO!
    Ah,****....what the hell. I gotta go to bed and get up in 5 hours and have a migraine thanks to this debacle!

This is probably another thread…but, and you saw this coming last year. Makes you wonder by the time we get a legit defense and offensive (no pun intended) line back, Roethlisberger my be in his twilight years with the team. This isn't just because of today's outcome. You've seen this coming.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    i dont agree w/ it being a bad call... it was only 2 yds outside his range, not 10. Not Shawns fault either... We as a team did not execute when needed... Thats a coaching thing
    I knew Suisham wasn't hitting that kick...I was shocked he nailed the kick from 52...sorry but punt and try to pin them deep.....play for OT.......The Titans were handed great field position to win the game on silver platter.......

Thread Information