Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What realistic chance does this team have in the playoffs?

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

What realistic chance does this team have in the playoffs?

This is easily the most unorganized, undisciplined, and physically unfit Steelers team that I have ever seen. Watching this team lose to pathetic teams, or watching them beat pathetic teams solely on the back of Roethlisberger and a couple of receivers makes it painfully apparent that this team would get slaughtered even if it makes the playoffs. The best thing for the team is to miss the playoffs so ownership has an excuse to erase the worst mistake it's ever made: Mike Tomlin.

Banned
    I like Tomlin's motivational clapping after the missed field goal. Very inspiring.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'll wait for Troyisabeast to break down the mathematical possibility because the realistic possibility is just too tough to think about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I'll wait for Troyisabeast to break down the mathematical possibility because the realistic possibility is just too tough to think about.
    Let's say this team doesn't get any better, which is 99.9% likely under Tomlin. This team, as is, do you honestly want to see them in the playoffs? I know the "real fan's" answer is to say that you always want to see your team in the playoffs, but would you really want to see this team embarrassed against a real playoff team?
    Last edited by NYCsteelersfan; 10-12-2012 at 12:11 AM.

My Mood
    texans-hater
    This team WILL NOT make the playoffs.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    This is easily the most unorganized, undisciplined, and physically unfit Steelers team that I have ever seen. Watching this team lose to pathetic teams, or watching them beat pathetic teams solely on the back of Roethlisberger and a couple of receivers makes it painfully apparent that this team would get slaughtered even if it makes the playoffs. The best thing for the team is to miss the playoffs so ownership has an excuse to erase the worst mistake it's ever made: Mike Tomlin.
    hard to argue with that... but Tomlin aint going anywhere he's the best thing since sliced bread *rolls eyes*
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I like Tomlin's motivational clapping after the missed field goal. Very inspiring.
    Tomlin ia way over his head....he is not ablento win with these group of guys. His clapping baffles me.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Tomlin, LeBeau both need to go....I really can't stomach Mike Tomlin and his stupid cliches any longer......Talk about somebody just mailing it in after early success....He has it way to comfortable since he knows the Rooney's will never fire him since the Steelers only have had 3 HCs since 1969....With job security like that there is no reason to really care anymore unless you just live football like Belichick.......
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 10-12-2012 at 12:10 AM.

This version of the Steelers has two chances.
    1. Slim
    2. None
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    hard to argue with that... but Tomlin aint going anywhere he's the best thing since sliced bread *rolls eyes*
    After ownership stepped in to force his hand with Arians and Haley, I feel a playoff miss would give them the excuse they need to bag this hack of a head coach.

Thread Information