Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Say it ain't so Tomlin!!!

Bookmark and Share
    no he couldnt practice, but he was allowed to participate in training camp and preseason

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Have you seen his college reels ? he played WR/TE AT Scar that's how good his hands are maybe he will get achance to shine under Haley's tutelage
    All that what means what regarding the NFL?....Until Saunders proves it in the NFL then I'm going to hold back my expectations....I like the kid and I do think he is going to be a player.....But best receiving TE in the NFL when he has hardly played yet is crazy talk right now.....He has 4 career catches and 1 TD......When Wes starts putting up Gronk numbers then go ahead and claim he is the best receiving TE in the NFL.......

One final point there has been a ton of players that had great college reels but never did **** in the NFL.....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Short week, probably wise not to bring Saunders back until after the Titans game.

2nd String
    I do believe he has been practicing, no? If so, no reason to not to?

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Short week, probably wise not to bring Saunders back until after the Titans game.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    All that what means what regarding the NFL?....Until Saunders proves it in the NFL then I'm going to hold back my expectations....I like the kid and I do think he is going to be a player.....But best receiving TE in the NFL when he has hardly played yet is crazy talk right now.....He has 4 career catches and 1 TD......When Wes starts putting up Gronk numbers then go ahead and claim he is the best receiving TE in the NFL.......

One final point there has been a ton of players that had great college reels but never did **** in the NFL.....
    Im in the same boat, seemingly a ton of potential the this kid is going to have play and consistently take advantage of every pass that Ben gets out to him. The opportunities will be limited with Heath getting the bulk of the action though.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Im in the same boat, seemingly a ton of potential the this kid is going to have play and consistently take advantage of every pass that Ben gets out to him. The opportunities will be limited with Heath getting the bulk of the action though.
    I hope Saunders becomes a beast......I just want to see him produce at the NFL consistently before putting him the ranks of Gronk, Hernandez, Tony G, Vernon Davis, or any of the other top receiving TEs.......

Thread Information