Thread: Even the Bengals cheerleaders get into trouble lol, has sex with a student

Bookmark and Share

Threaded View

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar

Even the Bengals cheerleaders get into trouble lol, has sex with a student

Link to article:

'In accepting the plea agreement, Judge Patricia Summe granted prosecutors' recommendation to sentence Jones to five years of diversion but no jail time, and she won't have to register as a sex offender. The diversion requires Jones to report to a probation officer and undergo drug tests.

Such a double standard, you know damn well if it was a 27 year old male teacher that had sex with a 17 year old female student, the guy would have to register as a sex offender and spend time in jail. These high school kids are stupid beyond belief, if you get to bang an ex-NFL cheerleader that is now your teacher, you don't say a word to anybody! Why ruin a good thing? Teenagers have to brag about it though and let everybody know, if I would of had this privilege in high school nobody would have ever known, and if anybody ever questioned me about it I would deny everything. If a teacher lets you have a piece of her pie thus risking her reputation/career on you by doing so, you don't screw her over, stupid *** teenagers.

Sarah Jones
    Last edited by Steelers/PSU Fan; 10-08-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Thread Information