Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys we still won the game

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Come on. You saw the game. It was an ugly win but it was a win we had to have. And that was hardly our sloppiest game. Go see the Raiders game.
    I just dont understand how it was ugly for the defense is all. Yes, the offense wasnt really clicking at all yesterday, but the defense should get some props.

Waterboy
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxHailmary View Post
    Yea the same Baltimore team, that played amazing today vs the Chiefs.
    How is just barely beating a bad chiefs team and basically being handed the win when Cassel fumbled "amazing"?

Quote Originally Posted by Steel and Gold View Post
    How is just barely beating a bad chiefs team and basically being handed the win when Cassel fumbled "amazing"?
    It was sarcasm my friend.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Wallace had 2 catches for 17 yards. How's that contributing?

How is Cothchery needing smaller cleets a positive?

Colon had 4, FOUR, holding penalties. That's anything but a positive. I will concede that the OL played pretty well; better blocking over all and 0 sacks.

Turnovers, yes, much better on the D. But the Steelers put the ball on the ground 3 times as well. They were just lucky enough to recover them. The ball doesn't always bounce your way.

Had we played a better team, the Steelers would have gotten their *** kicked. This was a horribly sloppy game, riddled with penalties and poor play. It's not the crisp well coached Steelers we're used to seeing. They go up against Baltimore like that and we're looking at another *** kicking.
    And keep in mind that Vick is good for 2-3 gifts per game!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Defense had a pretty awesome game, but I don't credit them too much for the turnovers. Vick is just terrible.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Defense had a pretty awesome game, but I don't credit them too much for the turnovers. Vick is just terrible.
    The defense was better yesterday but far from awesome.......Still the D blew a ten point lead.....You mentioned the turn overs and really the defense should have gave up 20+ points yesterday....Thank God for Vick being terrible....lol I'm also not letting the offense off the hook either yesterday.......Willie "The Drive Killer" Colon had way to many penalties yesterday but he did open up some holes in the run game.....Colon is still average at best in pass protection......Still don't know what was up with Pouncey and his two high snaps....lol Both Brown and Wallace dropped to many passes yesterday......The WR's need to stop with the pre snap penalties as well.....

Really the Steelers should have lost yesterday but I'll take it.......lol

Thread Information