Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timmons finally has the breakout game we've been waiting for

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah because with Harrison back he's back where he should be all along. Timmons has been an unfortunate secondary victim of all the injuries. He has the talent to produce constantly if there's any consistency with the front 7 and he's not being moved around every game.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    It's crazy how much faster and more explosive he looked than in other games. The play that sticks in my mind was when he couldn't chase down Peyton Manning. I'll chalk that up to not being in game shape, with it being the first game and all, plus the elevation.

Definitely looked like the guy we gave that big contract too. Good to see. Like K train said in another thread, I think he really works well with Harrison in there. Both of them on the right side can be a nightmare for opposing offenses.
    LeBeau had Timmons do what he does best....Plus it looked Timmons wasn't out there thinking about things and just attacking.....

^^^ completely agree with both of you. That's what I've been saying. It's nice to finally see LeBeau using Timmons the right way. He has the potential to do it every week (see 2010), but he can't do it alone. Hopefully LeBeau continues with that. Timmons has had some good games in the past against better Tennessee teams, he could be in line for another big game.

My Mood
    Manic
    Wait i thought that it didn't matter how anyone played Dick LeBEAU WAS THE PROBLEM HIS SCHEME SUCKED hmmmmmmmmmm?

IT'S A DIFFERENT PLAN EVERYWEEK IT'S ABOUT EXECUTION DAMN CAPS I NEED ANEW KEYBOARD

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    ^^^ completely agree with both of you. That's what I've been saying. It's nice to finally see LeBeau using Timmons the right way. He has the potential to do it every week (see 2010), but he can't do it alone. Hopefully LeBeau continues with that. Timmons has had some good games in the past against better Tennessee teams, he could be in line for another big game.
    A thing which we should add here is that the d-line actually had its way with the Eagles o-line. Woods and Heywood tossed them around all day.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information