Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wallace and colon

Bookmark and Share
    He had every right to look for flags yesterday. There were several PI and holding that weren't called against him. It was complete bullshit.

The difference between Wallace and Brown, his history: If people comments are JUST based of yesterday game, OK but unless Wallace is streeking down the field, Brown is a better all around player.

BUT based off what I seen yesterday, If I have to choose between resigning Mendenhall or Wallace next year, I'm choosing Mendenhall.

Either Redman or Drywer took advantage of Mendenhall being out, and if he stays healthy, I would rather have:
    Mendenhall
    Redmen
    Dwyer
    Batch or Raniey
    with Brown, Sanders, J.C. and Millers at TE

then
    Redmen
    Dwyer
    Batch
    Rainey
    with Wallace, Brown, Sanders, J.C. and Millers at TE

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    He had every right to look for flags yesterday. There were several PI and holding that weren't called against him. It was complete bullshit.
    I agree but his efforts were minimal and you could see Press Coverage frustrates him to no end(look for that the rest of the season).......My point was his efforts were less than stellar........You can see he is unhappy with his role in this Offense....

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    There was equal amount of blame on the drops for Brown and Wallace. In actuality no one was worse then the other. They were both equally bad.

I expect both of them to get on track Thursday nite against the Titans.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Wallace never wanted Megatron money....Funny Brown had drops as well....I just find it funny Wallace drops a ball and he is the antichrist but Brown drops a ball and its ok....lol Brown's dropped TD was the main reason the Steelers needed a last second field goal to win today.....

As for Willie Colon....He should be shot but he was a monster in run blocking today.....
    Yes Brown dropped a couple but he contributed......and he has answered his critics, Wallace keeps fueling the fire for his critics.

And how about Ike Taylor, he is guilty of a callable PI on every isolation they show of him.

Reppin' 724
    I have been bringing up the fact that Brown had drops as well.........Its funny that Mike Wallace will continue to be the antichrist for holding out.....It was ok when Ward held out and its ok when Brown drops balls but not Mike Wallace.....
    come on man....Wallace dropped several easy to catch passes. Brown made quite a few important plays, despite his few drops. I'm all fo rplayers holding out for more money, but Wallace was never worth what he wanted. He's not even worth what Brown is getting paid at this point.....he better put up some numbers.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    come on man....Wallace dropped several easy to catch passes. Brown made quite a few important plays, despite his few drops. I'm all fo rplayers holding out for more money, but Wallace was never worth what he wanted. He's not even worth what Brown is getting paid at this point.....he better put up some numbers.
    Teemont you're still alive?........Nice to hear from you buddy....

Really I could careless about the drops yesterday by both Wallace and Brown...I know both will be fine the rest of the season....All I'm saying is if you're going to bitch at one WR for dropping balls then bitch at the other one when he does as well...You say Wallace dropped easy passes.......Brown dropped a perfectly thrown ball by Ben in the endzone....Earlier in the game Brown dropped that one over the middle when Ben hit him in stride......Yea Brown had the better stats but both Wallace and Brown had poor games......Its ok both will make it up the rest of the season........

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by greg1964 View Post
    but unless Wallace is streeking down the field, Brown is a better all around player.
    I made a comment to my buddy just today that I don't remember any long passes to Wallace. He's one of the fastest guys in the league and they aren't taking advantage of that.

I agree with your argument that if it's one or the other, I go with Mendenhall. Mainly because the dropoff from Mendenhall to the next guy is huge compared to the drop off from Wallace.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Wallace and Brown had average games the big difference is Brown is a football player and lets his play doing the talking. I believe Brown would have played for even less. Wallace if he didnt come in with this long holdout wanting Fitzgerald $$ then he would be easliy forgiven as Brown is. I don`t expect Wallace to be a Steeler for long so its harder and harder to like him as much as AB

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

I have been bringing up the fact that Brown had drops as well.........Its funny that Mike Wallace will continue to be the antichrist for holding out.....It was ok when Ward held out and its ok when Brown drops balls but not Mike Wallace.....
    Maybe because Ward was a better player when he held out. Although I'm biased.....
    Last edited by LevonKirkland99; 10-08-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information