Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace and colon

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    My Mood
    Cool

Wallace and colon

Getting really sick of willie Colon and his holding penalties. He's always good for at least two a game. Wish we could get rid of this pansy.

And if Mike Wallace wants his big contract, start playing like it. He was awful today. Several drops, a penalty. Not showing he's worth megatron money.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Wallace never wanted Megatron money....Funny Brown had drops as well....I just find it funny Wallace drops a ball and he is the antichrist but Brown drops a ball and its ok....lol Brown's dropped TD was the main reason the Steelers needed a last second field goal to win today.....

As for Willie Colon....He should be shot but he was a monster in run blocking today.....

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    wallace had a few drops and a penalty. brown should have had that one too.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    wallace had a few drops and a penalty. brown should have had that one too.
    Brown had two huge drops.....One over the middle early in the game when Ben hit him in stride......Brown might have scored on that one as well but at least it would have been a big play...Of course the pass in the end zone that hit off AB's hands on a perfectly thrown ball by Ben......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Mike had a bad game but has been good this year. Crotchety also got tripped up by the 5 yard line that would have been a sure td.

I've never been a fan of colon and will never be. Drives me insane!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Wallace and colon

Colon plays stupid! But did plow open some nice holes!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Mike had a dropped TD...but I think I was just as pissed at Pouncey's high snaps that could have turned into turnovers...who let Kemo sneak into this game wearing Colon's jersey???

Why does everyone always bash wallace? Brown dropped a td today and besides the jets game he's done nothing. Not to mention the fumble 2 weeks ago. Brown is the one getting paid big bucks right now. Not Mike.

My Mood
    Manic
    Colon was unlucky today there was lots of holding on every play the officials seemed to be focused on the Steelers today .I'M GIVING Colon a pass Wallace had only one play that i didn't think he was playing hyard on it was the jump ball in the end zone he didn't bother to jump other than that he didn't have ahuge day but he did ok

Gotta love it. Plays extremely well the first three games, has one subpar game and now he's a bum again lol. Jesus this **** just never ends. How can anyone bitch about Wallace's play today? He was blatantly held twice (one that would've been a TD at the end of the first half), both of which weren't called, and he was blatantly interfered with by Asomugha on that 4th down heave to the endzone and that wasn't called. Not to mention that Ben overthrew him on what would've been an easy long TD. The man has one drop, ONE, and the bashing starts again... Seriously? Give the man a f*cking break.

On the other hand. Antonio Brown drops TWO balls, one that would've been a TD on an absolute perfect throw by Ben, and no one says anything. HE'S the one making all the money! Mike Wallace has been better than Brown this season (though Brown has plays generally well). Antonio has a few drops on the season, 2 fumbles against Oakland (one that was huge and contributed to the loss), every catch he gets up and acts like he broke the NFL f*cking record for receiving yards, and talks **** to the media, yet Wallace is the one that gets bashed after one game. Now I love Antonio Brown. I love what he brings to the team. But the man is underperforming for the money he's making, and deserves more criticism than Wallace.

Every player has a couple subpar games a season, can we please not be completely ridiculous over one f*cking game... Please?

Thread Information