The Titans right now are getting blown out by the Vikings in Minnesota 30-7 and have looked absolutely terrible in that game. Last time I checked Chris Johnson barely had over 20 yards rushing. Our old buddy Matt Hasselbeck will be the QB in the game Thursday night in Tennessee. This is another game much like the Raiders game a few weeks ago. It's a game the Steelers most definitely should win if they show up and play like they are capable,but it's also a game much like the Raiders game a few weeks ago they definitely could lose if they make mistakes and the defense doesnt step it up. The Steelers have not played good defense on the road this season so far at all and as we all know have not won a game on the road yet so far this season. The Steelers historically dont play that well down in Tennessee and with guys like Troy and Woodley most likely not going to play in this game it could open up some more space to run for a guy as talented as Chris Johnson.

With all that being said, I still like the Steelers in this game. They need to start winning some games in the conference now and get their conference record back up to even at 2-2. I just cant see them losing another game to a bad team in the Titans like they did a few weeks ago in Oakland...Get this win and push your record to 3-2 and keep that scenario I have been talking about still possible where you can finish October tied with the Ravens at 5-2 if you win your next 3 games at Tenn,at Cincy,and at home against the Redskins and the Ravens drop one of their next 2 games with either the Cowboys at home or at Houston before their bye week on October 28th...