Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it time to accept some difficult facts?

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Ummmmmm..........Dillon was a player not a coach......there is a totally different standard for professionalism. Haley was with the Cardinals in the superbowl against the Steelers, and won the AFC west in 2010. And I sound foolish?
    Stone, your going around "assuming" what MAY happen. That is down right foolish. And you know what they say about 'assume"
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Stone, your going around "assuming" what MAY happen. That is down right foolish. And you know what they say about 'assume"
    I'm not assuming anything, and I never said Haley wasn't an offensive genius, I said he's an idiot, and history shows that.

We've all worked with that guy who is brilliant but is an idiot.

My Mood
    Manic
    I think Haley will tone down his ego because The Rooney's have known him since he was a kid .His father worked for the Steelers and the last thing you want to do is embarrass your family.I don't think he cared what those other cities/teams thought of him this is his dream job besides head coach of the Steelers.this thred doesn't hold much water

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    I think Haley will tone down his ego because The Rooney's have known him since he was a kid .His father worked for the Steelers and the last thing you want to do is embarrass your family.I don't think he cared what those other cities/teams thought of him this is his dream job besides head coach of the Steelers.this thred doesn't hold much water
    Well.....If the only thing anyone wants to talk about is Haley, I gotta agree with ya.

My Mood
    Manic
    Now let's talk defense the scheme that everyone that hates lebeau is talking about is the 3-4 defense .There is nothing wrong with our scheme ..The problem is that the younger players don't have enough experience yet this is an unfortunate byproduct of sitting the young players for the first 1 or 2 seasons unless need dictates otherwise like Pouncey,but that was because he was a real talent and because we needed a center but the perfect example is Curtis Brown i think he could and would be starting for any other team that had a need at corner.What happens if Taylor gets hurt?But to be honest i personally think Ike has lost a step or two this year there seems to be a lot of space between him and the recievers
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 10-07-2012 at 12:24 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Maybe he's a hot head. Sure, he's got an ego. But he's good for this team and he sure as hell isn't an idiot. The man is a very, very bright offensive mind. No matter where he's been, he's game planned around the strengths of the offense and it's worked beautifully. In Arizona with Kurt Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, they were a dominant team through the air. In KC with Jamal Charles and Thomas Jones, they were 1st in the league in rushing. This offense right now is as explosive as its ever been, and whenever we get a running game going, it'll be unstoppable. The man knows how to run an offense. He can have his moments where his emotions take over, but if he was really such a pain in the *** to deal with, do you really think Breaston would've signed with KC while he was there. He knew more than anyone what Haley was all about. "Coach Haley’s not always a butthole." lol.
    AGREED, the problem is not on offense, the defensive schemes has to change plain and simple that's where the problem is...

Thread Information