Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it time to accept some difficult facts?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Seriously? The guy simply can't play well with others and it's only a matter of time before he blows up at Ben when Ben continues to ignore him. He has a track record that can't be ignored. The question is, can the Steelers organization keep him in check?
    LOL.... BA was a blow up doll on the sidelines Ben got to rape, for Ben to be great (which he has been so far this year) he needs some tough love and Haley is the guy to give it... I hope they do have some blow ups at least we'll know he's doing his job!

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    LOL.... BA was a blow up doll on the sidelines Ben got to rape, for Ben to be great (which he has been so far this year) he needs some tough love and Haley is the guy to give it... I hope they do have some blow ups at least we'll know he's doing his job!
    I agree 100% with every word of this. My concern is that Haley has never been able to keep his "differences" to a healthy level. He has been unceremoniously booted out the door everywhere he has been and he has been a total douche bag in the process. Are we next?

Maybe he's a hot head. Sure, he's got an ego. But he's good for this team and he sure as hell isn't an idiot. The man is a very, very bright offensive mind. No matter where he's been, he's game planned around the strengths of the offense and it's worked beautifully. In Arizona with Kurt Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, they were a dominant team through the air. In KC with Jamal Charles and Thomas Jones, they were 1st in the league in rushing. This offense right now is as explosive as its ever been, and whenever we get a running game going, it'll be unstoppable. The man knows how to run an offense. He can have his moments where his emotions take over, but if he was really such a pain in the *** to deal with, do you really think Breaston would've signed with KC while he was there. He knew more than anyone what Haley was all about. "Coach Haley’s not always a butthole." lol.
    Last edited by Big T; 10-05-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Seriously? The guy simply can't play well with others and it's only a matter of time before he blows up at Ben when Ben continues to ignore him. He has a track record that can't be ignored. The question is, can the Steelers organization keep him in check?
    Stone...you sound foolish. That was the same rap against Corey Dillion when he went to the Patriots. How did that turn out? Haley was with perrinial losing organizations.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    The fact of the matter is that this team has been winning with guys who were "Cowher" guys. With those Cowher guys getting old and being on their way out, we are seeing these new guys come in but they are not up to snuff.

Tomlin's true test will come by the guys who are now being drafted in the last two-three years and by how they play. And Colbert is equally responsible.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Ummmmmm..........Dillon was a player not a coach......there is a totally different standard for professionalism. Haley was with the Cardinals in the superbowl against the Steelers, and won the AFC west in 2010. And I sound foolish?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Please explain how Todd Haley is an idiot...
    I agree. Steelers went through the entire pre-season without their best back and one of their top receivers, having their likely starting guard go down with injury all the while learning a completely brand new offensive system. Given all that, the offense is playing pretty well, even without running the ball.

My Mood
    Manic
    This whole thred is base on something that may or may not happen and that idiot almost beat us in the super bowl with his offensive adjustments

Everyone is an analyst now....IT is still a looong season. You can say the same thing about the Ravens...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Starter
    That is called talent. Just wait until they can develop an enhanced feel for the new offensive system. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I agree. Steelers went through the entire pre-season without their best back and one of their top receivers, having their likely starting guard go down with injury all the while learning a completely brand new offensive system. Given all that, the offense is playing pretty well, even without running the ball.

Thread Information