Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Woodley shows up this week?

Bookmark and Share
    Getting Harrison back this week will help (if he is healthy and strong). A 75% Harrison is still better than Carter and Worilds combined.

I see Woodley getting some pressure, but Vick is so elusive that I think he will escape situations where other QBs would have had sure sacks.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Are you referring to Dick Le Beau?
    If you're asking me, Wally Walrus is Andy Reid. If you're not, Wally Walrus is still Andy Reid.

Which Woodley shows up this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    If you're asking me, Wally Walrus is Andy Reid. If you're not, Wally Walrus is still Andy Reid.
    Does he offer free stash rides??

I don't know, but would wager that anything that gets too close to his mouth gets consumed.

Which Woodley shows up this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    I don't know, but would wager that anything that gets too close to his mouth gets consumed.
    Lmao!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Looks like they want to help Woodley stay fresh late in the game for some potential big plays, along with Harrison.

James Harrison, who has practiced all week without any difficulty, will return for the first time this year and start against the Eagles.

However, the Steelers have already told Harrison he will be spelled in the first half by Chris Carter, who has been starting at right outside linebacker since minicamp. The coaches want to be sure Harrison is fresh for the fourth quarter.

Harrison hasnít played a game since the wild-card playoff loss in Denver.

The Steelers have a similar plan for their outside linebacker on the other side, LaMarr Woodley, who has three of the teamís five sacks.
    They will spell him early with Jason Worilds because they want to make sure Woodley is fresh enough to chase Michael Vick in the fourth quarter. But the Steelers will not have Harrison and Woodley out of the game at the same time.

Maybe the Steelers don't want their top players gassed for the fourth quarter, especially against Vick. - Gerry Dulac, PG

My Mood
    Clowns
    We better see the Woodley that comes up with 5 Tackles and 2 Sacks. Now that Harrison is back, even if he is spelled by Carter, teams won't be able to double both. No excuse for a lack of pass rush from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by CowherPower View Post
    We better see the Woodley that comes up with 5 Tackles and 2 Sacks. Now that Harrison is back, even if he is spelled by Carter, teams won't be able to double both. No excuse for a lack of pass rush from now on.
    Except for the fact that LeBeau has dropped Woodley into coverage more than he's rushed...

Thread Information