I'll probably try and catch some of the Eagles game this weekend since I haven't watched them too much this year, other than when they played Baltimore and came back on that game winning drive. Other than that though, Vick has been downright bad at times this year and inconsistent the rest of the time.

LeSean McCoy is having a decent year so far for them, he's their big threat as far as I'm concerened. If our defense can't shut him down it's going to be a long day.

Vick as a passer doesn't scare me at all but if they let him get into a groove, especially with a working ground game to take the pass rush off then it could be trouble. Wait who am I kidding, we don't have a pass rush....

He's got just over 900 yds passing so far but also 6 interceptions to only 3 touchdowns and he's been sacked 9 times, fumbled 3 and lost 1.

Their defense is good but not great. They allow 17 ppg which is very good, and they don't give up many long drives; something the Steelers have been doing all year long on offense. They aren't very opportunistic in terms of splash plays or game changing turnovers though; maybe because they are on the field a lot and have been dealing with short field because of Vick's constant turnovers himself.

What else do you all have?