Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh my gosh..this Packers vs. Seahawks game

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fight

Oh my gosh..this Packers vs. Seahawks game

Quote Originally Posted by steelfury455 View Post
    ya'll should go to a Seahawks forum. it's hilarious. every one of them think they got the call right and of course bring up super bowl XL..
    That's funny cause Micheal Silver, I think that's his name is quoted saying even after the game Hawk players were saying the Pack got screwed
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The league said in a statement today that Seattle's last-second touchdown pass should not have been overturned.

The NFL says Seahawks receiver Golden Tate should have been called for offensive pass interference before the catch, which would have clinched a Packers victory, but that cannot be reviewed by instant replay.

The replacement officials ruled on the field that Tate had simultaneous possession with Green Bay safety M.D. Jennings, which counts as a reception. The NFL says that once that happened, the referee was correct that no indisputable visual evidence existed on review to overturn the touchdown call.

On the final play, Russell Wilson heaved a 24-yard pass into a scrum in the end zone. Tate and Jennings both got their hands on the ball, though the Packers insisted Jennings had clear possession for a game-ending interception.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz27Vg4q7RK

SA Member #27
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I guaranty you that if Seattle was on defense and Green Bay was on offense when that play happened, Seattle would be crying big time! Seattle's excuse after any loss: the refs did it!

This is how a Seattle fan thinks:

After a loss: It's total B.S. that the Steelers won Super Bowl XL because of close calls made by the officials.

After a Win: It's awesome that the Seahawks were completely gifted a game by the refs! Not only did we get the blown endzone call, we also received multiple pass interference calls in our favor, that WE COMMITTED!

If I were a Packers fan I would be much more concerned about Mr Discount double check being on his *** 8 TIMES IN THE FIRST HALF. This sport always has and always will have questionable calls. Good teams rise above, crap teams bitch about getting robbed.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    If I were a Packers fan I would be much more concerned about Mr Discount double check being on his *** 8 TIMES IN THE FIRST HALF. This sport always has and always will have questionable calls. Good teams rise above, crap teams bitch about getting robbed.
    Nice post!

Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    It's obvious that Aaron Rodgers can't read a defense. I mean, why else would he have been sacked eight times?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    It's obvious that Aaron Rodgers can't read a defense. I mean, why else would he have been sacked eight times?
    Its his fault, he holds the ball to long
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    LOL, Packers got hosed so bad and I love it. If I was a Packers fan I would be steaming though. Such a clear interception and they give it to the Seahwaks.......amazing.
    Jennings should be getting a good tongue lashing if you ask me. I was a DB for 10 years, not in the NFL, but still your taught to knock that ball straight down or out of bounds. You know what cost the Packers the game? Jennings wanted to pad his stats, if he plays it the right way then there is no controversy!!! End of story!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    Jennings should be getting a good tongue lashing if you ask me. I was a DB for 10 years, not in the NFL, but still your taught to knock that ball straight down or out of bounds. You know what cost the Packers the game? Jennings wanted to pad his stats, if he plays it the right way then there is no controversy!!! End of story!
    Yes, that is generally what DBs are told... But tell that to the Titans last week and the Texans in 2010.
    Last edited by Big T; 09-26-2012 at 11:21 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    There are some VERY irate sports bettors out there this week.

Thread Information