Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBS sucks

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry

CBS sucks

Second week in a row i miss nearly the whole first quarter. I don't live in Pittsburgh. The Steelers are nationally televised, but i have to sit through the end of both the kc-NO and jets-Miami games that went into ot. Its total bullshit. And if you have the sunday ticket, they will not play the game if its nationally televised. Growing very tired of it.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

CBS sucks

Ditto, was a crock of crap!

My Mood
    Cool
    I thought NFL regulations didn't let them not show the game that was scheduled? Hmm.

As far as the Sunday Ticket goes, having had to read that portion of the verbal receipt to people for too, too long, you should've know that "games broadcast by your local or regional stations may not be available on the NFL Sunday Ticket Channels" etc.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel

CBS sucks

I was able to watch the game on the mix channel until it came on by way of the Sunday ticket. Yes the game may be blacked out because its being carried by your local provider however they don't black then out on the mix channel

Sent using iOS 6 by way of the iPhone

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    The Steelers are nationally televised, but i have to sit through the end of both the kc-NO and jets-Miami games that went into ot. Its total bullshit.
    This wasn't the nationally televised game. The other game was. Plus, if you're not in the home market, you wind up with the end of the previous games. Always have. The big problem was that with the replacement refs having to confer on every call and giving teams 4 and 5 time outs (plus mandatory replay of every score and turn over), it's taking a lot longer to get through the games, so they were still ongoing when the Steeler game started at 4:25.

My Mood
    Addicted
    i was so pissed off sunday because of this! not that it'll matter much, but they will be hearing from me today!!!!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Dan Fouts, CBS' "color analyst" was very biased in favor of Raiders and against Steelers.
    STEELSPIKES

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Unless something changed, CBS and Fox have the option to switch over to the second game of a double header if they want. If the game is close they generally won't but if it's a blowout I've seen many times in the past where the game was running over and they just switched feeds to the next game.

to make it worst: I live in VA, and the Steelers game was scheduled to show on local TV: I also have the NFL Ticket, and because it was schedule to show locally, direct TV blacked out the Steelers game on there channels and because THREE games were in overtime, they showed those games until each was finished. And Direct TV did not make the Steelers game avaliable or their stations.

Yeah... that sucked

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    In Connecticut, I was able to watch the Steelers game in its entirety on Sunday Ticket.

Thread Information