Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: redman fans

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I'm not giving up on Redman yet, but I'm not impressed with Dwyer the last 2 weeks really either. Neither one of them has been able to do anything and it doesn't look like they'll get a fair chance anytime soon because once again our offensive line has been injured in 2 of the first 3 weeks of the season.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Agreed, but would have helped control the clock had we been able to run the ball. That's Steelers football.Two turnovers and several turnovers didn't help.

Redman is another Amos zerouie, however he spelled it.
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

When you don't have a running game, and have the lead, you can't grind the game out. But the run blocking of the O-line is pathetic. To run the ball takes a tough mindset. It's obvious to me that this team is soft. They want to be "pretty" and pass all the time. This team is an embarrassment to the history of this franchise. Their soft sissys, who can't be physical and run the ball. JUST A ****ING EMBARRASMENT to our history. And this lays at the feet of Tomlin.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Any Steeler team that is this pathetic at running the ball doesn't deserve to even have the chance at a sniff of the playoffs.

F&cking sissys.

redman fans

The plan was to attack their banged up secondary and they did.

But once you get the lead, you have to be able to run the ball to keep it. Again, go look at the Texans. The Texans are more like the Steeler way of playing football then the Steelers of today!

redman fans

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    But once you get the lead, you have to be able to run the ball to keep it. Again, go look at the Texans. The Texans are more like the Steeler way of playing football then the Steelers of today!
    I agree 100%, right now this team cannot run the ball, I don't blame the o line as much as I do the soft *** running from these turds we have.

Ive been a Reman fan for awhile now. I will say this.

Yea, Redman just needs to hit the hole instead of toetapping sometimes, but you are only as good as the O-line. This O-line can pass block pretty decent, but when it comes to the run game, it doesnt matter if it is Redman, Dwyer, Rainey, Batch. It doesnt matter. Also Red doesnt have the speed to bounce it outside. Can he do better, yes he can but please do not act like he is running behind a HOF group of linemen. I am all for Mendy coming back and starting, I realize now Red can NOT carry the load. Comne on though, be realistic here.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Ive been a Reman fan for awhile now. I will say this.

Yea, Redman just needs to hit the hole instead of toetapping sometimes, but you are only as good as the O-line. This O-line can pass block pretty decent, but when it comes to the run game, it doesnt matter if it is Redman, Dwyer, Rainey, Batch. It doesnt matter. Also Red doesnt have the speed to bounce it outside. Can he do better, yes he can but please do not act like he is running behind a HOF group of linemen. I am all for Mendy coming back and starting, I realize now Red can NOT carry the load. Comne on though, be realistic here.
    There's the double standard though. People have been bashing Mendenhall for his lack of production (which makes no sense since he's produced every year since becoming the starter), and saying how much better Redman is... While all us "Mendenhall apologists" get told off when we say how ****** the line is, and he isn't solely to blame. So when Mendenhall struggled, it was on him. Now that Redman is struggling, it's the line...

It is music to my ears though hearing everyone finally hopping off the Redman bandwagon. 'bout time...

My Mood
    Addicted
    I blame the O-line before I blame redman...it would be nice if the o-line could open some holes for redman to run through

Thread Information