Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers are going to be looking up in the standings for awhile after this loss...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

The Steelers are going to be looking up in the standings for awhile after this loss...

With this bye week coming up here for the Steelers and being 1-2 and looking at both the Bengals and Ravens schedules the next 2-3 weeks this loss tonight to the Raiders is really going to force them to play catch up it looks like to both the Bengals and the Ravens for awhile. The Bengals before they play us on Oct 21st the next 3 weeks play the Jags,Miami and the Browns the next 3 weeks and could easily be 5-1 or at the very worst 4-2. The Ravens if they win tonight against the Patriots play the Browns and the Chiefs the next 2 weeks and could easily be 4-1 as well. So with that being said, the Steelers had better start to win some games after this bye week next weekend and they had better start doing it on October 7th when the Eagles come into town. They are already in a big hole when it comes to conference record being 1-2 and trailing a number of teams. You do not want to continue to put yourself in a bigger hole only 3-4 games into the season because if you continue to do so you are not going to be able to get yourself out of it...

The Steelers are going to be looking up in the standings for awhile after this loss...

Tell this this to Dick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If there was ever a time to cheer for the Patriots, it's now. Talk about digging yourself a hole with just 3 weeks into the season. It's not insurmountable by any means but damn this team can't make things easy on themselves.

My Mood
    Clowns
    The Steelers are really going to have to go 4-0 now in October playing the Eagles,Titans,Bengals and Redskins. That will get them to 5-2 going into November and that Giants game. Can they do that?? Absolutely. Will they do that I am really not sure at this point. The bottom line is though as I mentioned above to start this thread the Steelers had better start winning games after the bye week looking at that Bengals and Ravens schedule. They especially are going to have to win the conference games on the road in Tennessee and especially in Cincinnati next month that will be a huge huge game on Oct 21st...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well the Eagles are by no means playing well at this point either but still I can't see this current defense stopping Vick and company.......I think this team could handle the Titans hopefully.....Right now the Bengals offense would tear the Steelers D a new butthole......I couldn't see this defense stopping RGIII.......

The Steelers are looking like a 6-10 football team......I hope I'm wrong.....

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Steelers are looking like a 6-10 football team......I hope I'm wrong.....
    Easy bro,things are dicey but NOT that bad. I see them going 10-6. 9-7 if we have
    more crucial injuries. Let's hope not. Keep your head up,this loss sucked no doubt.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    Easy bro,things are dicey but NOT that bad. I see them going 10-6. 9-7 if we have
    more crucial injuries. Let's hope not. Keep your head up,this loss sucked no doubt.
    Honestly right now how can you say this team will win 10 or 9 games?.....I bet the Ravens sweep them again and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals sweep the Steelers......The Steelers still have to travel to Dallas and New York to face the Giants.......I would hope the Steelers could sweep the Browns but at this point I don't even know about that......That leaves games against the Redskins, Eagles, at Titans, Chiefs, and Chargers........Right now I see 4-5 wins at the most out of those remaining games.......

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Honestly right now how can you say this team will win 10 or 9 games?.....I bet the Ravens sweep them again and I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals sweep the Steelers......The Steelers still have to travel to Dallas and New York to face the Giants.......I would hope the Steelers could sweep the Browns but at this point I don't even know about that......That leaves games against the Redskins, Eagles, at Titans, Chiefs, and Chargers........Right now I see 4-5 wins at the most out of those remaining games.......
    It's still early man,things that look crappy at the start of the season can and should turn around.
    You never know in this whacky league week to week. I hear ya man but let's see how it pans out.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerCountry58 View Post
    It's still early man,things that look crappy at the start of the season can and should turn around.
    You never know in this whacky league week to week. I hear ya man but let's see how it pans out.
    I just see a ton of shoot out style games when looking at the remaining games.....The Eagles are not playing all that well at this point either but I honestly can't see this defense stopping the Eagles offense at all unless Vick has a 4 INT game like he did vs the Browns.....

I called 10-6 for this season in my prediction thread. Im sticking to it. I dont think we are a 12-13 win team. If we cant get to the opposing team qb and create some turnovers, it could be 9-7 or 8-8.

Thread Information