Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: WHAT NEW STEELER

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    BlitzburghNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hazard,Ky
    Posts
    7,874

    WHAT NEW STEELER

    Reminds you most of an OLD STEELER from the 70's ????????
    For me it's Polamalu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Puts me in mind of Donnie Shell & Mel Blount

  2. #2
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,651
    little before my time

  3. #3
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben reminds me of Terry Bradshaw in some ways. Terry was a gunslinger, took chances, hung his WR's out for the kill at times...but never lacked in confidence, heart, or toughness. Im not saying Ben is on Terry's level yet by any means but he could be when it's all said and done if things work out.

  4. #4
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Ben reminds me of Terry Bradshaw in some ways. Terry was a gunslinger, took chances, hung his WR's out for the kill at times...but never lacked in confidence, heart, or toughness. Im not saying Ben is on Terry's level yet by any means but he could be when it's all said and done if things work out.
    Give him A Stallworth and Swann and Ben could be
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  5. #5
    OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    SteelerSal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Meade County Kentucky
    Posts
    724
    I would have to say that James Harrison reminds me of Lambert in his toughness and style of play.
    Ike two seasons ago reminded me of Blount or Woodson minus INT's. (needs to work on catching the ball)LOL

  6. #6
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Give him A Stallworth and Swann and Ben could be
    He's already got a Hines; now he needs his Santonio to come up big for him consistently and he should be good

  7. #7
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    Kriewalt reminds me of Bryan Hinkle.

  8. #8
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180
    Jeff Hartings playing with pain and despite injuries reminds me of some of the great Steelers centers in the past.



  9. #9
    Living Legend Steelersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,116
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    I would have to say that James Harrison reminds me of Lambert in his toughness and style of play.
    Ike two seasons ago reminded me of Blount or Woodson minus INT's. (needs to work on catching the ball)LOL
    I agree with both those. And I especially agree about Ike hanging on to the ball!

    You get Lamberts attitude into Harrison and that's one badass linebacker!

  10. #10
    Gold Standard
    BlackGold4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    China Lake, Ca
    Posts
    5,170

    HOF Centers

    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    Jeff Hartings playing with pain and despite injuries reminds me of some of the great Steelers centers in the past.
    Jeff Hartings has been a decent center but he doesn't hold a candle to Mike Webster or Dermotti Dawson who were the centers by which all other will forever be judged. Those guys had hotel suites reserved in Hawaii every year! Webster played in 9 pro bowls and Dermotti Dawson played in 7. Hartings has played in 2. I realize that pro bowls are a result of team play and are not all individual achievements. With that being said the offensive lines that included Webster and Dawson were more dominating O-lines IMO.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A Nice Joke For The Season Opener
    By Black@Gold Forever32 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 12:41 AM
  2. re: Steeler Nation Down Under
    By Woodson_DownUnder in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 02:13 PM
  3. Steeler Fight Song
    By Steelerlyn in forum Steelers Pictures, Videos, & Songs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:04 PM
  4. Becoming a STEELER FAN !
    By BlitzburghNation in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •