Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT NEW STEELER

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    *sighs* i truely believe something is wrong with you in the head......... i don't get how you can't tell the difference between what i'm saying and what y'all think i'm saying

i don't get how y'all thinking i'm talking down on what bradshaw did for this team

all i've been saying is the type of player he was wouldn't work now....qb's can no longer just throw it in the air and take crazy chances like him and succeed..... now a days you have to be a smart player......and from everything i read on bradshaw he wasn't a very intelligent player..... so again, i'm not talking down on what he did for the steelers in his career, and i'm not saying he was a bad player...... again i'm saying his style of play would not work in todays era......
    Read your own post you today you have to be a smart player and from what you read Bradshaw wasn't a very intelligent player. Ok koopa you actually didn't call Bradshaw stupid but you questioned his intelligence.

My Mood
    Addicted

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Read your own post you today you have to be a smart player and from what you read Bradshaw wasn't a very intelligent player. Ok koopa you actually didn't call Bradshaw stupid but you questioned his intelligence.
    well no ****, i questioned it cause i kept reading it......
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

... what i mean when i talk about the defenses being faster now is, that they react to everything much faster, the db's get to the ball much faster, which means the way bradshaw played would lead to more ints then he got, and he got a lot in his day cause he didn't care and just tried to make a play out of everything.......
    you can no longer do that anymore, you have to be smart with your throws.......
    Even with his interceptions, how the hell can you be SO sure that he wouldn't be able to handle today's game?!?! Go back to playing with your Lego's little boy!!!!

A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    well no ****, i questioned it cause i kept reading it......
    All I said I doubt Terry Bradshaw wasn't as dumb as you thought he was. Of course you couldn't handle it and had to act like a five year old. But thats nothing new.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    well never lacked in confidence doesn't fit ben at all, he lacked it all year, that's why he was a bitch falling all the time and being afraid to run............
    Werent you the one that said get him (ben) in the game he needs to play? After arguing with me that he is good and he should play when he was staning on the sideline looking stoned out of his mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    I didn't say his number of Pro-Bowl appearances or skill level reminded me of some of the great Steelers centers in the past.
    WHATS up man have not seen you in quite awhile..... Nice to see ya again.

did ben steal your chick or something??? you sure to hate on him a lot........
    and you didnt hate him in the first quote of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Lambert View Post
    According to you, why is Peyton Manning going to the Super Bowl for? Isn't he a gun-slinger too who can't outrun the "speed of these guys"?!?! Nice argument DUMBASS!!
    Peyton is not just a gunslinger. Although I hate the guy the guy knows the game from top to bottom and bottom to top the guys has the ability to change a call at the line of scrimmage on every play and know exactly what the defense is doing. That is by no means a gunslinger. (A lot of you know how I feel aout manning as well)

well you ain't one of the 3 old ppl i'm talking about, and i'm not really even talking about 3 old ppl, just 2, who don't understand what i'm saying...... and then you come at me with whatever you said when i'm already riled up mainly cause hos is a moron and doesn't understand that i'm not talking down on the 70s steelers...... and you expect me to just shut it off and calmly talk to you???

damn finding a new steelers home is hard........any recommendations lol
    Dude chill out and vent a little man this is a great site and there is no reason for you to leave. But if you do decide to leave dont leave on these terms because the guys in this post were not hating on you for you to be calling names and pointing them out with harsh langauge. I am a little older than you but I was taught to respect my elders and well you had no part in that. Lost some respect for you man not cool at all. just my

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel-x View Post
    Werent you the one that said get him (ben) in the game he needs to play? After arguing with me that he is good and he should play when he was staning on the sideline looking stoned out of his mind?
    WHATS up man have not seen you in quite awhile..... Nice to see ya again.
    yeah because i thought since we are playing the raiders no point in sitting him if he's says he's ready, and the doctors say he's ready.....
    and you didnt hate him in the first quote of this thread?
    lol, yeah i did, but i asked him that cause he talks down on ben more then i do, so i figured i'd ask him now cause i read a lot of his post talking down on ben

Peyton is not just a gunslinger. Although I hate the guy the guy knows the game from top to bottom and bottom to top the guys has the ability to change a call at the line of scrimmage on every play and know exactly what the defense is doing. That is by no means a gunslinger. (A lot of you know how I feel aout manning as well)
    that's why i like you, you have common sense

Dude chill out and vent a little man this is a great site and there is no reason for you to leave. But if you do decide to leave dont leave on these terms because the guys in this post were not hating on you for you to be calling names and pointing them out with harsh langauge. I am a little older than you but I was taught to respect my elders and well you had no part in that. Lost some respect for you man not cool at all. just my

i do try to vent, but they won't get off my nuts and i'm getting tired of it, for some reason HoS always feels the need to get between stuff that has nothing to do with him....... i knew i shouldn't have taken him of my ignore list........ and i love this site but sometimes it's not even worth it, i can't stay on topic half the time because ppl get all upset when i say something they don't agree with and it ends up going into a trash thread, and it's mostly HoS that won't stop replying to me.............. and damn it's hard to find steeler sites.......... any recommendations???

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    i do try to vent, but they won't get off my nuts and i'm getting tired of it, for some reason HoS always feels the need to get between stuff that has nothing to do with him....... i knew i shouldn't have taken him of my ignore list........ and i love this site but sometimes it's not even worth it, i can't stay on topic half the time because ppl get all upset when i say something they don't agree with and it ends up going into a trash thread, and it's mostly HoS that won't stop replying to me.............. and damn it's hard to find steeler sites.......... any recommendations???
    There are some members that do go off topic here but that happens at every site man. Just dont le tthe **** bother you this is not a living (although it might be soon) man its a hobby and a past time if you dont like something just step back. You will be a better man for doing it make the others look bad.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    There are some members that do go off topic here but that happens at every site man. Just dont le tthe **** bother you this is not a living (although it might be soon) man its a hobby and a past time if you dont like something just step back. You will be a better man for doing it make the others look bad.
    yeah i know, blackandgold32 told me the same thing, but damn it's hard to do sometimes....... i'm still to young and fiery to quite cold turkey lol........... i know it make me look just as bad and sometimes worse but sometimes i have the i don't give a damn what ppl think.......i'm learning though........i think lol.......

Ok, I can live with that

A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

Thread Information