I know it's only late Monday night but looking ahead to this Sunday there are a lot of marquee matchups that are going to take place this weekend. You got the Patriots and Ravens in Baltimore on Sunday night,the Texans are playing at Denver,and the Falcons who are destroying Manning and the Broncos tonight will visit 2-0 San Diego. And of course you got the Steelers heading to Oakland to play an Oakland Raiders team that is 0-2 and has looked bad doing so the last 2 weeks. Getting beat soundly last Monday night to the Chargers in Oakland, and getting absolutely pounded by a bad Miami team yesterday by 22 points.

Now historically the Steelers never really seem to play that well in Oakland and especially Ben who had a nightmare of a game there in 2006. So this is definitely not a game to take for granted or lightly by any means, but still looking at this match-up across the board the Steelers if they show up and play like they are capable of playing and dont beat themselves by turning the ball over and giving the Raiders opportunities in this game they shouldnt have a problem once again sticking it Carson Palmer their old buddy and getting out of Oakland with a win and a 2-1 record heading into the bye week. Once again if guys like Troy,Harrison and Mendenhall arent close to being ready to play this weekend then by all means do not play them once again. Give Troy a full 3-4 weeks or so off to heal up completely and give Harrison another few weeks with his knee so both of them are good to go after the bye week on October 7th when the Steelers host the Eagles.

The bottom line is the Steelers I think have the favorable schedule this week out of all of the teams in the division and have an excellent chance to be in 1st place by a game on both Cincy and Baltimore at the bye week. I dont think the Bengals will beat RG3 and the Skins in their home opener Sunday,and I think the Ravens will have a hard time beating the Patriots who rarely lose two in a row under Belichick and Brady. So as long as the Steelers take care of business Sunday in Oakland they have an excellent chance to be at top of the division come the bye week and heading into October with a pretty favorable schedule to start the month...