Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez is not Peyton Manning

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    The Steelers have played the Jets only once in the regular season since he was drafted in 2009, and that was in 2010. His QB rating was 81.1 and threw for an incredible 19/29, 170 yard 0 TD 0 INT performance. He's 1-0 in the regular season (as a game manager) and 1-1 overall in his career vs Pittsburgh.
    That's the game the Jets returned the opening kickoff for a TD and their defense tackled Mewelde Moore in the endzone for a safety when Jonathan Scott missed an assignment. Troy missed that game and the defense really didn't get much pressure on Sanchez, but overall he was mostly a non-factor.

The defense needs to rattle Sanchez's cage. He gets nervous, and when he gets nervous he makes bad mistakes. Troy might not play, but LeBeau still has to bring the heat. Otherwise, if Sanchez feels comfortable in the pocket it'll be a long night for the Steeler defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Get7With7 View Post
    That's the game the Jets returned the opening kickoff for a TD and their defense tackled Mewelde Moore in the endzone for a safety when Jonathan Scott missed an assignment. Troy missed that game and the defense really didn't get much pressure on Sanchez, but overall he was mostly a non-factor.

The defense needs to rattle Sanchez's cage. He gets nervous, and when he gets nervous he makes bad mistakes. Troy might not play, but LeBeau still has to bring the heat. Otherwise, if Sanchez feels comfortable in the pocket it'll be a long night for the Steeler defense.
    Heath miller also did not play in that game. Last drive, in the redzone, to win the game and Ben looks to Matt f*cking Spaeth...twice lol.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    The Steelers have played the Jets only once in the regular season since he was drafted in 2009, and that was in 2010. His QB rating was 81.1 and threw for an incredible 19/29, 170 yard 0 TD 0 INT performance. He's 1-0 in the regular season (where he did nothing to win that game) and 1-1 overall in his career vs Pittsburgh.
    I combined Sanchez with Matt Schaub stats. My bad. But still, with the pass rush I saw in game one, we are going to have to do better. I"m hoping like hell Harrison can somehow play.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I combined Sanchez with Matt Schaub stats. My bad. But still, with the pass rush I saw in game one, we are going to have to do better. I"m hoping like hell Harrison can somehow play.
    I got you. But like I said before, I expect Woodley to have a big game if they actually rush him.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I'm hoping like hell Woodley isn't dropping back into coverage again.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    oh and hes banging eva longoria now.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Ornery
    Clark will make a difference but let's face it, this defense is suspect. No push front the front seven, exposing average DBs...Clark will allow Troy to be Troy (hopefully), but I'm afraid we will be forced to put up a ton of points to be successful.
    The Tradition Continues!!!

2nd String
    Sanchez is no Tim Tebow either!

Mark Sanchez is not Peyton Manning

The Steelers have played the Jets only once in the regular season since he was drafted in 2009, and that was in 2010. His QB rating was 81.1 and threw for an incredible 19/29, 170 yard 0 TD 0 INT performance. He's 1-0 in the regular season (where he did nothing to win that game) and 1-1 overall in his career vs Pittsburgh.
    He did run in a td in that game. Caught def totally off guard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGoldHaze View Post
    Clark will make a difference but let's face it, this defense is suspect. No push front the front seven, exposing average DBs...Clark will allow Troy to be Troy (hopefully), but I'm afraid we will be forced to put up a ton of points to be successful.
    the way it is designed is for the dt and nt too eat space and occupy the o-lineman and crate lanes for the blitzing lb's or db's so there won't ever be much push up front

Thread Information