Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AFC North Division, how does it shake out?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Re: AFC North Division, how does it shake out?

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Cinci 12-4
    Steelers 11-5
    Bengals 9-7
    Browns 6-10

Ouch!!!
    Damn! Bengals are good this year!.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rookie Free Agent Steelers/PSU Fan's Avatar
    I just hope the Bengals can pull off the upset this Monday and beat the Ravens at their place....man I would love to read all the Ravens fans crying on their forums. It would be a perfect start to the season if we beat the Broncos and the Ravens lose to the Bengals.

Doubt the Bengals can do it though, the Ravens are hard to beat at their place. They didn't lose a single home game last season and in 2010, the only home game they lost was against us. From 2008-2011, they are 27-5 at home. But the last 2 seasons though, they are 15-1 at home.

Steelers aren't too shabby either though, we're 31-9 at home since 2007.
    Last edited by Steelers/PSU Fan; 09-04-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Release the Keisel!

Steelers 11-5 (tiebreaker)
    Rats 11-5
    Cincy 10-6
    Stains 6-10

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    More importantly, how many regular season Super Bowl victories will Baltimore win this year?

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    More importantly, how many regular season Super Bowl victories will Baltimore win this year?
    Yea exactly how many gatorade showers will John Harbaugh get this season lol...Anyway I think the Steelers have the potential to be just as good if not better then last season. I think the offense will be much better this season with Haley as the OC, and the continuing emergence of the young wideouts Brown,Wallace,and Sanders. I think the o-line as well even in the absence of DeCastro will still be much better then last season. As for the defense I think they have the potential to be better as well. I think they will create more takeaways then they did a year ago. I still think the Steelers are the best overall team in this division and as long as they stay healthy and dont lose any key players I see them winning this division this season over the Ravens...

My Mood
    Clowns
    Yea exactly how many gatorade showers will John Harbaugh get this season lol...Anyway I think the Steelers have the potential to be just as good if not better then last season. I think the offense will be much better this season with Haley as the OC, and the continuing emergence of the young wideouts Brown,Wallace,and Sanders. I think the o-line as well even in the absence of DeCastro will still be much better then last season. As for the defense I think they have the potential to be better as well. I think they will create more takeaways then they did a year ago. I still think the Steelers are the best overall team in this division and as long as they stay healthy and dont lose any key players I see them winning this division this season over the Ravens...It would be great if the Bengals could go into Baltimore on Monday night and upset the Ravens at home and the Steelers win Sunday in Denver. Especially with the Ravens having a short week the following week going into Philly, and the Steelers hosting the Jets in their home opener could be a big opportunity to jump out to a nice lead in this division...

Sorry bout that...

Revised

Cinci 12-4
    Steelers 11-5
    Ratbirds 9-7
    Browns 6-10

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'm sure they ordered an extra supply of gatorade for each just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Sorry bout that...

Revised

Cinci 12-4
    Steelers 11-5
    Ratbirds 9-7
    Browns 6-10
    I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but I'm not sold on the Bengals offense yet. Their defense will be tough but I'm not convinced they can score enough points when they need to because you can't hold everyone to 10 points each week.

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Browns

As long as Haley acts like an adult, I see good things happening with our offense to compliment the D

The Ravens simply have to show signs of aging, injuries, and loss of key players this year.

The pictures that Marvin Lewis has of Mike Browns mom must really be something because that guy sucks!

The Browns are the Browns
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

I really think Dalton has a rough year and I feel in my gut Flucko will have more INT's through the first fews games than TD's.

This is the year I really feel the Steelers can win some games by out scoring teams vs relying on our D to win them.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information