Thread: Banner for the Jets game

Bookmark and Share

Banner for the Jets game

Hey guys, Im going to the Jets game on the 16th and am sitting upper reserve but only the second row. I was thinking about making a HitsBurgh banner with #56,92,94,50(assuming Foote Starts). My question is, will they let me hang it from the upper reserve where the railing is? If yes, what a good materila to use, Im just going to spraypaint it on the material that I choose from. Now I am only going once this season so I dont want to spend a firtune on this. Just think it would be cool.

Thanks
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Hey guys, Im going to the Jets game on the 16th and am sitting upper reserve but only the second row. I was thinking about making a HitsBurgh banner with #56,92,94,50(assuming Foote Starts). My question is, will they let me hang it from the upper reserve where the railing is? If yes, what a good materila to use, Im just going to spraypaint it on the material that I choose from. Now I am only going once this season so I dont want to spend a firtune on this. Just think it would be cool.

Thanks
    Don
    I personally would change that banner to read GO JETS! But that's just me Btw, it's good to be back here, I'm glad we get to play you guys again.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If you have sign dealers near where you live you might be able to buy some scrap material from them. I remember there used to be this stuff called Herculite that was great for banner, but no idea if it's still around anymore.

I don't know the rules but I see signs out there. Will be at the game so will be looking for yours. What section are you in?

I checked the 2012 Fan Guide and here is the quote found on Page 2 under heading Banners/Signs:
    Banners and signs in good taste may be displayed in the stadium provided they do not block fan sightlines or stadium signage. Banners or signs that are attached to poles are prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Root4Stlrs View Post
    I checked the 2012 Fan Guide and here is the quote found on Page 2 under heading Banners/Signs:
    Banners and signs in good taste may be displayed in the stadium provided they do not block fan sightlines or stadium signage. Banners or signs that are attached to poles are prohibited.
    Ill be at section 532 row B, Idk where I could attach the banner though. I mean the handrails are there. Idk, maybe it will be more of a hassle more than anything. I just thought itd be a cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Ill be at section 532 row B, Idk where I could attach the banner though. I mean the handrails are there. Idk, maybe it will be more of a hassle more than anything. I just thought itd be a cool idea.
    http://elyriact.smugmug.com/keyword/...916338&k=sqdb7
    Signs don't have to be elaborate - there's one when Ben came back from suspension. The circular ramp at the open end has rails where you could hang if you don't want to hang in front of your section. It does sound like a cool idea. You never know - the Steel Curtain banner sold for $50 or $60 thousand dollars.

Thread Information